B4 - General Topic 2022 #53 (July)

First departure of the day .. 

Amira … She was  brought back , she was given  the master bedroom , she went on holidays during her Barcelona holidays , nobody understood what she was doing in the villa except getting a nice color from the sun and doing it naked , Also , on her last day , she decided to offer a private moment in the jacuzzi , kind of “ Thank you guys , thank you TLC for allowing me to spend a big part of summer 22 in Barcelona rent free “ . I think not even RLC understands why they brought her back when they have dozens waiting .

Big fan of Amira here but final conclusion ….

SHE WON’T BE MISSED .

P.S TIP ; Maybe Monica can now be a bit herself having the master bedroom for herself ..

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

First departure of the day .. 

Amira … She was  brought back , she was given  the master bedroom , she went on holidays during her Barcelona holidays , nobody understood what she was doing in the villa except getting a nice color from the sun and doing it naked , Also , on her last day , she decided to offer a private moment in the jacuzzi , kind of “ Thank you guys , thank you TLC for allowing me to spend a big part of summer 22 in Barcelona rent free “ . I think not even RLC understands why they brought her back when they have dozens waiting .

Big fan of Amira here but final conclusion ….

SHE WON’T BE MISSED .

P.S TIP ; Maybe Monica can now be a bit herself having the master bedroom for herself ..

I think that Dana also left already.