Thread for griping about details in others' posts on the Leora-Paul

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

No grandfathering, feel free to retroactive criticize every comment including the fonts, punctuation and spelling back to 2013

This sub-forum thread topic listing would be more appropriately listed as a sub-forum thread of the forum 'Random Discussions' or the forum 'Rants and Flame Wars' since it's sub-forum thread listing title does not directly correlate or correspond to the 'Leora and Paul' forum, similar to that of another thread listing title listed as 'Road to 8/24' that does not as well.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

This sub-forum thread topic listing would be more appropriately listed as a sub-forum thread of the forum 'Random Discussions' or the forum 'Rants and Flame Wars' since it's sub-forum thread listing title does not directly correlate or correspond to the 'Leora and Paul' forum, similar to that of another thread listing title listed as 'Road to 8/24' that does not as well.

Gotcha   It was a tongue in cheek deal rather than be rude or name call in return which I've tried hard not to do.  I do disagree it "does not directly correlate or correspond to the 'Leora and Paul' forum". It was directed at nitpicking  on the Leora and Paul forum threads. 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

• Max Ragnar changed the title to Thread for griping about details in others' posts on the Leora-Paul
1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Gotcha   It was a tongue in cheek deal rather than be rude or name call in return which I've tried hard not to do.  I do disagree it "does not directly correlate or correspond to the 'Leora and Paul' forum". It was directed at nitpicking  on the Leora and Paul forum threads. 

My previous post of comments were in reference to the previous thread topic listing title that did not include any mention or reference to the main forum listing in this section of the site that all other sub-forum thread listings in this section of the site are supposed to be associated with until you changed it, not the content meant to be conveyed in the thread.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I'm not happy with the font that was used in the latter half of 2015, I'm glad they changed it, makes words so much easy to decipher

The Default size of the Font currently is 14.  

We tried increasing it to 16 but it changed and made the title larger and not the text on the messages and that wasn't the objective we were trying to achieve. For some reason it has to be done manually by the poster.  The only way to get a size 16 Font defaulted would be is to convince the software developer to change the default by making the change in a future update.  

• Like 1