B1 - General Topic 2022 #27 (July)

Well Well, I see we now have 3rd in B-1 and she already has been fun to watch on replay.

I predict this young lady will draw more views than ESMI and Marlene in the near future. She most definitely will have more top cam time. 

There is something about ESMI, no doubt about that. She has already started to lose her grasp on her fan club as less and less posts show that. Myself included in that group.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well Well, I see we now have 3rd in B-1 and she already has been fun to watch on replay.

I predict this young lady will draw more views than ESMI and Marlene in the near future. She most definitely will have more top cam time. 

There is something about ESMI, no doubt about that. She has already started to lose her grasp on her fan club as less and less posts show that. Myself included in that group.

Idk, Esmi is no where to be found on the cams 🤷‍♂️….in reality no one really follows her cause people figure me it out. 

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok that today is Mathilda's first day and that calls many attention, but today was the few days that Esmi didn't get top cam on her own. Now she's getting because every one are sleeping.

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Ok that today is Mathilda's first day and that calls many attention, but today was the few days that Esmi didn't get top cam on her own. Now she's getting because every one are sleeping.

She was getting too cam cause people are curious but eventually they move on. I like her and I don’t even watch her 😩. I doubt she will last, this is definitely not for her, but yet I might be wrong 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

She was getting too cam cause people are curious but eventually they move on. I like her and I don’t even watch her 😩. I doubt she will last, this is definitely not for her, but yet I might be wrong 

I think she will last as long or more than Karol, but has to improve. But even if she doesn't I believe RLC will keep her until the end of the year.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think she will last as long or more than Karol, but has to improve. But even if she doesn't I believe RLC will keep her until the end of the year.

Maybe, we do have quite a few girls that are just props…we will see lol

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I agree about Kas, but Ailey..... I have only one fear and is crazy woman so I'll keep my distance.

Crazy can and has been fun to watch... beats the hell out boring redundancy.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

New woman with a nice pussy. She has to be careful shaving this beautiful pussy as she has really looooonnnnnngggggg labia.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I'd say let the hair grow.  It's about time they have a real women around instead of all these ones that want to look like preteens waiting to sprout their first pubic hairs.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Looks like Math might be bating or just sleeping with her hand on her pussy. 

Just as I have predicted, already stealing cam time from ESMI and Marlene without even trying. She has an amazingly incredible sexual aura about her.

• Like 1