B1 - General Topic 2022 #27 (July)

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Just as I have predicted, already stealing cam time from ESMI and Marlene without even trying. She has an amazing sexual aura about her.

First night and I can tell already she will be someone to watch. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

😈Netflix is calling my name, looks like ESMI will take her ass kicking from the new girl lying down....😉🤣

Beside ESMI has her little pink pillow to keep her happy 🤣😁😇

I will check in morning and see if Tim has any luck with Kass as she has been flashing him a lot skin ever since the crazy lady went to do to her thing.

Night all the forum is dead now.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

😈Netflix is calling my name, looks like ESMI will take her ass kicking from the new girl lying down....😉🤣

Beside ESMI has her little pink pillow to keep her happy 🤣😁😇

I will check in morning and see if Tim has any luck with Kass as she has been flashing him a lot skin ever since the crazy lady went to do to her thing.

Night all the forum is dead now.

lol…I don’t think she cares and I sure hope she doesn’t read the dumb shit we say out of boredom 😂😂….having said that she is probably not happy and this is not for. RLC is for people that enjoy sexuality, we have had some amazing girls. Esmi is great but maybe for Big Brother lol….

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this weekend she goes out with Marlene and returns with a guy.

I wouldn't be surprised if this weekend she goes out with Marlene and returns with Marlene.

• Haha 2