reall no comments

• 3 months later...
On 7/16/2022 at 10:22 AM, sigfried said:

Gyana bate in the living room was quite nice, did you all miss it?

I did sadly.... any link to share   lol

honestly Gyana is another all time fave ... she seems to hide a pair of the best Titties in Rlc   

a natural bate and in the Living room would be something new for her ... glad you got to enjoy it 

13 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I did sadly.... any link to share   lol

honestly Gyana is another all time fave ... she seems to hide a pair of the best Titties in Rlc   

a natural bate and in the Living room would be something new for her ... glad you got to enjoy it 

lol, 4 months old

of course I missed it and it's the only reason I peek in with this cpl

7 minutes ago, peking said:

lol, 4 months old

of course I missed it and it's the only reason I peek in with this cpl

Dantez and Gyana have sex snd pussy rub in the dark (camwhores.tv)

not sure if these links will work but go to camwhores 

you know on google reallifecam  you will find sites like camwhores that may take some scrolling as many are private .....but plenty of Gyana (and everyone ) 

reallifevip  etc 

WWW.CAMWHORES.TV

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Dantez y Gyana tienen sexo y se frotan el coño en la oscuridad (camwhores.tv)

no estoy seguro de si estos enlaces funcionarán, pero ve a camwhores 

ya sabes, en google reallifecam   encontrarás sitios como camwhores que pueden requerir un poco de desplazamiento, ya que muchos son privados ... pero muchos de Gyana (y todos) 

reallifevip, etc. 

WWW.CAMWHORES.TV

No miro jamás a esta pareja desde que me di cuenta de que esta chica está de luto siempre, es decir, siempre todo ropa negra. No hay más tristeza que vestir negro.

37 minutes ago, tito216 said:

I have never looked at this couple since I realized that this girl is always in mourning, that is, always all black clothes. There is no more sadness than wearing black.

its best on the floor after she strips .... lol

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Dantez and Gyana have sex snd pussy rub in the dark (camwhores.tv)

not sure if these links will work but go to camwhores 

you know on google reallifecam  you will find sites like camwhores that may take some scrolling as many are private .....but plenty of Gyana (and everyone ) 

reallifevip  etc 

WWW.CAMWHORES.TV

That website is nothing but popups that lead to SPAM.  

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That website is nothing but popups that lead to SPAM.  

I intended or thought I was sending it in private Pm area ... but maybe CC is/ has been  against  posting other sites competitive to RLC ?? but I've been using Camwhores for years  and  never had SPAM issues ... pop ups always with all of them...  annoying but what do you want for free

you post this message for years warning members against going to these outside sites ....and anyone with any hint of spy/ spam /virus protection should be fine ????

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I intended or thought I was sending it in private Pm area ... but maybe CC is/ has been  against  posting other sites competitive to RLC ?? but I've been using Camwhores for years  and  never had SPAM issues ... pop ups always with all of them...  annoying but what do you want for free

you post this message for years warning members against going to these outside sites ....and anyone with any hint of spy/ spam /virus protection should be fine ????

If your well protected people should be fine.  Most in this day and age should know not to click on the popups.  Just too bad after all the years browsers have been in business that none of them has found a real way at stopping them.  Brave Browser used to stop them all but over the past 4 to 6 months they've made so many changes to their browser they got it all messed up. Internet Explorer was the only true browser that stopped them all but as technologies advance the newer operating systems such as Windows 11 Internet Explorer no longer functions. I'd go back to Internet Explorer on the spin of a dime if I could find a way to make it work in these new O/S's.

On 11/15/2022 at 5:54 PM, StnCld316 said:

If your well protected people should be fine.  Most in this day and age should know not to click on the popups.  Just too bad after all the years browsers have been in business that none of them has found a real way at stopping them.  Brave Browser used to stop them all but over the past 4 to 6 months they've made so many changes to their browser they got it all messed up. Internet Explorer was the only true browser that stopped them all but as technologies advance the newer operating systems such as Windows 11 Internet Explorer no longer functions. I'd go back to Internet Explorer on the spin of a dime if I could find a way to make it work in these new O/S's.

all true....I wonder why Browser dont have more powerful anti virus,malware  etc ...but then I realize most are free so to speak and unless they have some revenue stream to justify the install and upkeep why bother 

the trick is to stay away from all pop ups, invites and again I take the annoyance because freeloaders can be choosey lol

you're on the east coast right ?   Im in Calgary.... why aren't we in Mexico selling time share this time of year for heaven's sake 

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

all true....I wonder why Browser dont have more powerful anti virus,malware  etc ...but then I realize most are free so to speak and unless they have some revenue stream to justify the install and upkeep why bother 

the trick is to stay away from all pop ups, invites and again I take the annoyance because freeloaders can be choosey lol

you're on the east coast right ?   Im in Calgary.... why aren't we in Mexico selling time share this time of year for heaven's sake 

I only use Microsoft Edge for most things then I use Brave Browser when I go into sites like hotscopes and the likes where SPAM is highly susceptible.  I also use Sandboxie so once I am done I just close the webpage and anything accumulated from within those pages closes as well.  What gets done in the Sandbox stays in it. Once I clean the temp files, History and cookies everything is gone and cannot be recovered.

• Upvote 1