reall no comments

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I only use Microsoft Edge for most things then I use Brave Browser when I go into sites like hotscopes and the likes where SPAM is highly susceptible.  I also use Sandboxie so once I am done I just close the webpage and anything accumulated from within those pages closes as well.  What gets done in the Sandbox stays in it. Once I clean the temp files, History and cookies everything is gone and cannot be recovered.

good advice as always ..I must try these....are they free ? 

Sandboxie is an Open-Source program so it's free. There is a Sandboxie Plus and that one has to be purchased. 

There is a thing on the Website where the author of software accepts donations, but one does not have to donate if they do not wish to.

Below is the link to the Sandboxie page it gives a description about the program and the download link is at the bottom of the page.  I have been using for about 5 years now and never had any issues with the program.

SANDBOXIE-PLUS.COM

On 11/16/2022 at 6:50 AM, StnCld316 said:

That website is nothing but popups that lead to SPAM.  

On 11/16/2022 at 10:54 AM, StnCld316 said:

If your well protected people should be fine.  Most in this day and age should know not to click on the popups.  Just too bad after all the years browsers have been in business that none of them has found a real way at stopping them.  Brave Browser used to stop them all but over the past 4 to 6 months they've made so many changes to their browser they got it all messed up. Internet Explorer was the only true browser that stopped them all but as technologies advance the newer operating systems such as Windows 11 Internet Explorer no longer functions. I'd go back to Internet Explorer on the spin of a dime if I could find a way to make it work in these new O/S's.

I just opened that link, no pop ups or spam.......

Opened in Brave browser, downloaded vid with IDM, 1 minute in & out 👍

• Upvote 1