B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What I tried to say is that show or no show she does it because she wants it and the way she wants it, but she also knows what we like and that may give her courage to do it.

Last night i think she had some of her best shaking orgasms iv seen by her and i think it was because she wasn't worried about the cameras so much when she was turned away but still gave us plenty to see keep it up girl.

• Upvote 2

@thinga69 correct me if I am wrong, but I think yesterday was the first time where Esmi didn't show any earlier sign that she is horny. I mean that previous times, she was teasing us hours or even days before that she is horny and from time to time she will bate. Yesterday I really thought that after meditation she was going to sleep but fortunately she surprised me.

41 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I believe that Esmi now Esmi does a show, but in her own way.

One example that I can give is Zara. She started doing bates only before taking a shower and users start to ask her to do on her bed and latter to her to show more. She changed her way of doing things.

Esmi on the other hand does what she already did. She knows that we like to watch her doing meditation so she does that in preparation for her bate.

We complained about her using the blanket to cover herself and last night she put it in the closet.

Esmi is doing the she enjoins but also trying to please us. She knows wen she want to do it and how to start, but wen she start doing it there is no script. Like the last week she showed us much more and she knew that we enjoined but last night she was moving so much that we barely saw her pussy and many moments we could have a great view  of her but she was facing the oposit direction of the cam.

Absolutely it’s a show, life is a show. It’s just some know how to do it better than others. They know there are cams and they know we pay money to watch them. Esmi does it best for now. I hope she uses her imagination even more and make the shows even better. I like the erotic parts but I also like when she gets rough with herself. Fuck, I am getting a bonner writing about it 😂😂, but I believe she can do so much more and she knows it. It’s all good for now, she is precious ❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, tatakos said:

@thinga69 correct me if I am wrong, but I think yesterday was the first time where Esmi didn't show any earlier sign that she is horny. I mean that previous times, she was teasing us hours or even days before that she is horny and from time to time she will bate. Yesterday I really thought that after meditation she was going to sleep but fortunately she surprised me.

You are wrong, she showed plenty of signs earlier, biting her lips, breathing heavy. I knew it was coming, I just didn’t like she end up the wrong way on the bed 😂😂

16 minutes ago, tatakos said:

On her shower she gave a special treatment for her pussy, the dressed that transparent lingerie and the other day she did a meditation on her bed naked. Just before her bate she did a meditation and gave a massage on her uterus and caressed her breasts. I even thought that was her tease and in another she would bate. The sings were there, maybe we didn't expected it would be this soon. And what @joebirch said.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

On her shower she gave a special treatment for her pussy, the dressed that transparent lingerie and the other day she did a meditation on her bed naked. Just before her bate she did a meditation and gave a massage on her uterus and caressed her breasts. I even thought that was her tease and in another she would bate. The sings were there, maybe we didn't expected it would be this soon. And what @joebirch said.

I expected it, and I expect more and more and more, can’t get enough of her and it should get better and better, she can use dildos, fingers….the woman is amazing 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

What I tried to say is that show or no show she does it because she wants it and the way she wants it, but she also knows what we like and that may give her courage to do it.

it being the money of course! But I still like her

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Not just the money. She gets plenty of views by doing other things.

But she gets a lot more when she bates so I hope she gets lots and lots of money 😁

Show or not, money or not. Just compare the difference about The Sisters. One does the things that she likes and gets plenty of views, the others doesn't give a fuck about us and she was the one that trully wanted to be there. 

Just now, thinga69 said:

Show or not, money or not. Just compare the difference about The Sisters. One does the things that she likes and gets plenty of views, the others doesn't give a fuck about us and she was the one that trully wanted to be there. 

Agree, I stopped watching the other a long time ago

Just now, RdKing said:

But she gets a lot more when she bates so I hope she gets lots and lots of money 😁

Good for her because she deserves. I hope that Esmi is among the top earners of RLC's GOV together with Zara, Marlene and Holly. 

• Upvote 1