B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

3 minutes ago, joebirch said:

If she comes back home at all

Let me get my Esmi detector i think she's with the girls for B2 she'll come home when thay come home/ Just guessing.

2 minutes ago, RonS said:

Let me get my Esmi detector i think she's with the girls for B2 she'll come home when thay come home/ Just guessing.

Didn't she left with her Spanish book and notebooks?

Kristy are in another town, maybe Alana and Lavi.

Tell you what would be awesome not ever seen to my recollection would be for one of these incredible lovely ladies to give in to thier deep seductive and sensual inner desires right there on the balcony for God and all to see.

I like the fact they are now going out topless, but for them to go even farther would be a voyeurs real dream come true. I think that Magnificent Majestic Marlene would be a great candidate to accomplish this for us the voyeurs. We all know she has red hot fire burning in her loins just as hot as dragons that breath fire. 😈😉😍

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Didn't she left with her Spanish book and notebooks?

Kristy are in another town, maybe Alana and Lavi.

Yeah Alana and Lavi im sure she carries them some time i think when she relaxing somewhere at a table maybe near the beach, She was dress casual so who know.

2 minutes ago, RonS said:

Yeah Alana and Lavi im sure she carries them some time i think when she relaxing somewhere at a table maybe near the beach, She was dress casual so who know.

And she wore that blue body that she  has being using to go out for a few days now so I don't think that she went on a date.

Just now, thinga69 said:

And she wore that blue body that she  has being using to go out for a few days now so I don't think that she went on a date.

Oh you know when she goes out on a date or business (not that kind of business) she dress to kill.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RonS said:

let's make it fun out of all the girl's in the project right now pick 3 of the girls you would want to take home not all three at the same time guys.

For me 1st Esmi 2nd Zara 3rdZaba

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd tend to agree with you Ron, although I feel I should put Luna in there too because she's a cute Geordie...like myself 😁

Yes i've always liked luna she hot i wish she would do more.