B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Of course, if we were talking about all time on RLC, ESMI would struggle to even make the top ten. 

Idk bro, I have been on off for years so I don’t know all the girls. Kami was hot, I really liked Zoya….I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but Esmi for me it’s top 3

Just now, joebirch said:

Idk bro, I have been on off for years so I don’t know all the girls. Kami was hot, I really liked Zoya….I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but Esmi for me it’s top 3

Jasmin # 1 all time then Kamilla. I am trying to decide of all the girls we have now the top 3 and it is kind of tough.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Jasmin # 1 all time then Kamilla. I am trying to decide of all the girls we have now the top 3 and it is kind of tough.

Was there ever a girl named Molly? I think she was very hot

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What about Loraine and Holly ?They are both very pretty young women as well. So is Esenia and Venera very lovely women. Honestly, I would include Martina in that group as well.

Truth be known, for me ESMI would not be my # 1.

Are talking about the whole package or just beautiful ?

I've always liked Holly, but way past her expiry date...as is Monica...I was her #1 fan, as you well know

Loraine...lovely, but I've never been a fan of show girls. 1 of my biggest hates, in fact my BIGGEST hate, is girls competing for top cam...🤬

Esenia and Venera...I only check in on the couples places when they have a party...so haven't seen enough

The girls I've gone for here, and in the past, aren't necessarily the most beautiful, but the most genuine and real...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Loraine is hot but Esmi has the right curves for me 

Loraine was hot once. I don't think anyone is pay attention to her right now. Her personality and her 'Whispers' destroyed her beauty and sexy. imo.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've always liked Holly, but way past her expiry date...as is Monica...I was her #1 fan, as you well know

Loraine...lovely, but I've never been a fan of show girls. 1 of my biggest hates, in fact my BIGGEST hate, is girls competing for top cam...🤬

Esenia and Venera...I only check in on the couples places when they have a party...so haven't seen enough

The girls I've gone for here, and in the past, aren't necessarily the most beautiful, but the most genuine and real...

Is Monica on RLC now? I didn't even notice. 😏

• Haha 2