B5 General Topic 2022 #13 (July / August) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They still have parties in b4 from time to time, it's just that it is further away so takes long time for the girls in the other apts to go there, with b5 they can just go and it wont take long to get there from b2 and b1.

Also b4 and b7 have the problem with the neighbours complaints when they party to hard.

I agree but I think we can also agree that the atmosphere there isn’t the same , look how warm it is most of the times in B5 , people really look like enjoying while when they go in the villas , it feels like obligation partying . 

I do think that the parties in the villa could be happening every two weeks let’s say , morning and during the day in the pool , fun , drinks , food , in the evening they can for sure have a good balance to keep the party going … but it simply isn’t that the case .. the villas atmosphere is really “ cold “ and it is a pity fir such a big concept there .Anyway , it might take a moment for things to change , let’s hope it will be better soon .

We can easily tell the biggest difference when Hanna and Aaron were sharing the apartment with T&Tmp, the parties were nearly always between all 4 of them , with Holly and Thor , many other people join , this tells a lot about Holly and Thor and their impact to the rest .

It is indeed “ rabota “ today but there are some really dangerous lines during the night with the behaviors that let’s hope they won’t lead to misunderstandings .. Really thin lines today ..

• Like 1

Kristy feeling free from Alana and simply enjoying having  fun , I really doubt if Alana was there that Kristy would have been the same ..And Tereza’s looks and glances to Thor and the rest of the girls are “ must see l on what’s going in her mind … Timur managing always to control himself … 

This seems like one of the nest parties that have occurred in B5 , the chemistry of everyone is amazing , everyone enjoying , really great atmosphere ..And so obvious when nobody is on their phones reading , checking or whatever ..Kristy only had some minutes earlier but all of them dancing , singing , “ playing “ and goofing around 😁😆.. Well done to everyone. 

• Haha 2