B5 General Topic 2022 #13 (July / August) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

Think it is the 1st time I say that but I lost complete interest watching Holly and Thor... ALL they do is Fucking, fucking and fucking ... Hate to say but she now reminds me Masha !  And it is been a long time I don't watch her anymore ... Maybe it is more Thor's attitude and reactions I don't like but ...  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Think it is the 1st time I say that but I lost complete interest watching Holly and Thor... ALL they do is Fucking, fucking and fucking ... Hate to say but she now reminds me Masha !  And it is been a long time I don't watch her anymore ... Maybe it is more Thor's attitude and reactions I don't like but ...  

She was always going to lose fans by getting into a relationship because lots of people liked her for that sort of innocent side to her, or hoping she'd do stuff with girls. She's not in a relationship for the views though, she's actually happy, something she hadn't been for a long time.

It'll always happen on RLC, whenever a girl gets a long term guy, over time people see them differently. For me though, Holly will always been my favourite  

• Like 1

A wonderful “ only BJ session “ by Holly ending in a pure clean swallowing ,  getting no attention even for a single post …on one side it is great because the two can enjoy their relationship without gathering attention for every tiny detail like last week for example , on the other hand ,these are  the very first signs of CC members not having much to say in a repetitive on cameras situation ..let’s see .

Thor is so domineering when they fuck, and it drives me crazy. Holly will be rubbing herself, maybe trying to come and he changes positions. Dude, slow down, watch her movements and help her. You will always come but she struggles so watch and listen to her to help her get off you selfish prick. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1