B5 General Topic 2022 #13 (July / August) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

lol, I just took a peek at them looking at tv

It seems like Timur wanted to adjust his position or something and she got up and sat in a chair and didn't seem thrilled about it(they really didn't have much space)

he knew at that moment he messed up lol

I have to say Thor is kinda rude because he could've moved his legs and SHARED that couch

Holly could've moved down a little and Thor could've sat the way he wanted

I know this sounds petty but if you can't share a large couch

you can't share much of anything else 

• Like 2

I think the “ news “ of the night will be Thor’s reactions as the night proceeds , very good friends at the forum have been mentioning that Thor isn’t the “ best guy “ when he drinks , let’s see later tonight then or as the daylight comes in Barcelona .

Again , all the fun happening in B5 , nearly no one feels like moving the party times in the villas more regularly ..And this shows how they feel about the places there .. And good to see Lavika and Kaley being part of the B5 people and Kristy also trying to enjoy herself again .

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Again , all the fun happening in B5 , nearly no one feels like moving the party times in the villas more regularly ..And this shows how they feel about the places there .. And good to see Lavika and Kaley being part of the B5 people and Kristy also trying to enjoy herself again .

They still have parties in b4 from time to time, it's just that it is further away so takes long time for the girls in the other apts to go there, with b5 they can just go and it wont take long to get there from b2 and b1.

Also b4 and b7 have the problem with the neighbours complaints when they party to hard.