B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

Just now, yadevol said:

I would marry Esmi obvs but I would try with Marlene too. She is kind, friendly and extremely socially ept  (opposite of inept). Problem is she has clearly been badly let down and is interested in men only for sex. Also she lies like Donald Trump.

Did she said that? 🤣

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Did she said that? 🤣

Two days ago she took a call in English where she said she could meet because she was too tired to shower and did not want to go out. Then she showered and went out.  Also she told no 8 'next time' when he asked for anal and I think it was fairly obvious there wasn't going to be a next time. So yes she tells men porkies, but she does it to let them down gracefully and perhaps it reflects the fact that she doesn't want them to get close. She looks to women for warmth, companionship, and maybe even affection.

Sorry got philosophical again but I think I am a bit in love with Marlene.

I love all three of them in B1, it's basically the only cams I look at now. I didn't think it could get better than with Karol, but Mathilde is such a fun presence, I think there's much promise for the future.  ❤️

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Two days ago she took a call in English where she said she could meet because she was too tired to shower and did not want to go out. Then she showered and went out.  Also she told no 8 'next time' when he asked for anal and I think it was fairly obvious there wasn't going to be a next time. So yes she tells men porkies, but she does it to let them down gracefully and perhaps it reflects the fact that she doesn't want them to get close. She looks to women for warmth, companionship, and maybe even affection.

i will try to pay a little more attention to marlene this month than i did the last time i had a subscription.

Just now, fugwash said:

I love all three of them in B1, it's basically the only cams I look at now. I didn't think it could get better than with Karol, but Mathilde is such a fun presence, I think there's much promise for the future.  ❤️

B1 is still my fav in GOV/COV, I was watching Zara but then she left and B2 I watch when there something interesting or in the morning to watch Kristy's routine. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, fugwash said:

from what i have seen of mathilda in the last day and a half on replay, she is going to be a wild one and probably won't turn much if anything away.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

from what i have seen of mathilda in the last day and a half on replay, she is going to be a wild one and probably won't turn much if anything away.

Do we know the address of this mystery club, on that statement we should all rock up, one of us has to be the lucky one ::)

40 minutes ago, yadevol said:

I guess Marlene in this respect reminds me of a former participant who was at B4 yesterday. let me think who she is .. 🤔 🤔 , I remember now her name is Nana or nono. She told many lies to her guy when she was a participant.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess Marlene in this respect reminds of a former participant who was at B4 yesterday. let me think who she is .. 🤔 🤔 U, I remember now her name, Nana or nono. She told many lies to her guy when she was a participant.

The lies that Marlene told doesn't even compare with Nana. Uber Guy was her friend, or was treated like one, and she still was telling lies to him. Marlene's are just innocent lies with guys that she barely know. 

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The lies that Marlene told doesn't even compare with Nana. Uber Guy was her friend, or was treated like one, and she still was telling lies to him. Marlene's are just innocent lies with guys that she barely know. 

slutty marlene, gotta love her lol

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So what you are saying is that Marlene's lies to her guys are innocent lies similar to the lies that many girls tell to any guy at bars or night clubs who try to ask them for a dance or drink with them and the girls would tell them that they have a boyfriend lol 🤣 🤣 

Most of these cases, the girl actually doesn't have a boyfriend for many months or even for a year or more and that is the main reason these girls go to night clubs for fishing or some people on here call it hunting.