Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #9

I'll never understand why when Eva barks neither Leora or Paul tells her to stop. 

She is barking at the other dog's barking and both Leora and Paul are ignoring her both engrossed in their phones. Dogs are like kids, you have to drop what you are doing teach or correct them as things happen.  Rid their ass. It's not Eva's fault.  I must say she seems much quieter than when in Russia.

Watching Paul dressed ready to go walking around in circles waiting for Leora to get ready takes me back.

Why do so many women take so long to get ready...and why do so many wait until the last minute to start?

The wife's ready before I am.  What a gal.

56 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Watching Paul dressed ready to go walking around in circles waiting for Leora to get ready takes me back.

Why do so many women take so long to get ready...and why do so many wait until the last minute to start?

The wife's ready before I am.  What a gal.

I think if you look at Replay you'll find Paul was wearing the same clothes he had on when they went out earlier, and Leora changed twice, and It's usually Leora waiting for Paul.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I think if you look at Replay you'll find Paul was wearing the same clothes he had on when they went out earlier, and Leora changed twice, and It's usually Leora waiting for Paul.

I just assume anytime I post anything you will find a counterpoint.  It's like a reflex. 

If you go back through the former times the were to leave you'll find Paul is one one wandering around aimlessly waiting her her to do make up comb her hair for the 3rd time then at the last minute get dress.

I wasn't making the point ignoring Paul was dressed this time.  My point was the women I dated were the same way. And almost always late. (If you read this correctly you'll see I'm not saying Leora is late)

Another thing I've noticed about Leora is that much like Kitty did she'll be headed to one room then change directions and go back and maybe change directions again before getting to where she wa's going.  She did this a lot when she used to leave coming back after forgetting things leaving and turning around to change clothes.

Don't you think it's a bit weird to change clothes so much? I sense another contrary thought coming...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Don't you think it's a bit weird to change clothes so much? I sense another contrary thought coming...

I don't think it's a bit weird it's just a woman thing, but I'll agree with you when it comes to women in general they all seem to take an age getting ready for out

• Upvote 1