Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #9

Once again the lighting has been trashed by the dynamic duo.

I don’t personally find her attractive with all the veins in her breasts and legs so noticeable, it’s like looking at an old lady.

She is aware of what happens when she turns the light switch at the side of the bed, so I can’t understand why she would do it.

This lighting does nothing whatsoever to flatter her or him, in fact it makes them look grotesque.

I can’t be arsed to watch her looking like something out of the living dead, so I’m out of here for the night.

Night all !

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Once again the lighting has been trashed by the dynamic duo.

I don’t personally find her attractive with all the veins in her breasts and legs so noticeable, it’s like looking at an old lady.

She is aware of what happens when she turns the light switch at the side of the bed, so I can’t understand why she would do it.

I can’t be arsed to watch her looking like something out of the living dead, so I’m out of here for the night.

Night all !

Their eyes are SPOOKY

Good Morning  

great friday everyone

29/07/2022  29/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz

Sesame Street Friday GIF by GoPop

• Like 3