Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #9

3 hours ago, Anode said:

Comment il fait pour pouvoir être toujours enrhumé alors qu'il fait 25C°

I'm going to hazard a guess from personal experience.  I have suspected this since he arrived.

Down comforter.  They kill me and give me an instant snotty nose.  Broke the wife's heart but we stuck it in storage and wha-la - no more snotty nose.

17 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It's probably not a cold but due to an allergy.

Correct J. He was telling his mate that it's warm all the time even at night, which of course is different to back in Krasnoyarsk, therefore "it affects my sinuses and allergies". They haven't been on any bike rides yet because of the temps. But he says also that the air is clean which he likes and it will cool down soon, which will be better for him. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

30 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Correct J. He was telling his mate that it's warm all the time even at night, which of course is different to back in Krasnoyarsk, therefore "it affects the sinuses and allergies". They haven't been on any bike rides yet because of the temps. But he says also that the air is clean which he likes and it will cool down soon, which will be better for him. 

Thanks for the info

Does he miss home?

57 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Correct J. He was telling his mate that it's warm all the time even at night, which of course is different to back in Krasnoyarsk, therefore "it affects the sinuses and allergies". They haven't been on any bike rides yet because of the temps. But he says also that the air is clean which he likes and it will cool down soon, which will be better for him. 

✔️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1