B7 - General Topic 2022 #9 (July / August)

As I have said in the past , some very few agree , the majority disagrees , having Nelly and Bogdan in the villa or sharing in general an apartment , with the tenants knowing that Bogdan at least and who knows , even Nelly , do business with RLC apart from being in front of cameras , it might subconsciously bothers the tenants , preventing them from being more open … I could say that already when they were in B4 lots of things weren’t possible ( nudity for example ) , the girls being cautious with Bogdan due to jealous Nelly’s presence , in any case the fact is that B&N kind of bringing a not good aura ( which isn’t of course their mistake but rather I would say make the others  feel so .. ) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

As I have said in the past , some very few agree , the majority disagrees , having Nelly and Bogdan in the villa or sharing in general an apartment , with the tenants knowing that Bogdan at least and who knows , even Nelly , do business with RLC apart from being in front of cameras , it might subconsciously bothers the tenants , preventing them from being more open … I could say that already when they were in B4 lots of things weren’t possible ( nudity for example ) , the girls being cautious with Bogdan due to jealous Nelly’s presence , in any case the fact is that B&N kind of bringing a not good aura ( which isn’t of course their mistake but rather I would say make the others  feel so .. ) 

What a bunch of retarded accusations. Fuck off with your crusade against nelly and bogdan you are boring with 100000 post against them.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rafan said:

What a bunch of retarded accusations. Fuck off with your crusade against nelly and bogdan you are boring with 100000 post against them.

Truth hurts .. the results speak by itself and the facts .. they don’t even fuck on cameras nowadays .. if you think they offer anything of worth watching , I respect your opinion … but the only talks and discussions that the names of Nelly and Bogdan are referred to , it is either at the M&A topic or whenever Martina visits the villa .. I would be the first praising anything of valuable watching .. but an addicted in substances and alcohol woman and a guy who tries to balance his life being the “ golden boy “ amongst other tenants , taking care of his problematic wife , working for RLC and I don’t know what other obligations he has , well , even Leora and Paul are still more interesting than these two .. Sorry to upset you , but it is my opinion speaking the truth of what’s seen on cameras .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1