B7 - General Topic 2022 #9 (July / August)

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

I don't want to doubt your deductive and observant mind but for someone who seems to be sure of his words, I didn't know that the job of these girls was to spend their evening at the edge from the swimming pool and stay at B7 😁

That was really strange, they pack their bags at 22:38

and on they way out bogdan start to talk with them right at stairs, than they stay till 0:11 neat pool, came back to room and unpack.

After that Kassandra starts to drink

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, rafan said:

That was really strange, they pack their bags at 22:38

and on they way out bogdan start to talk with them right at stairs, than they stay till 0:11 neat pool, came back to room and unpack.

After that Kassandra starts to drink

So your sense of observation can fail and misinterpret certain events.
I say that I say nothing 😁

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, rafan said:

I`m in boundaries of logical things, that make no sense at all.

But I thought your basic Russian allowed you to understand the events? are you telling us it's not that easy?
After my sense of observation makes me say that this is not the first time that girls, in general, do things that make no sense, some will even take hours to wash and make up to go 5 minutes shopping 🤣

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

But I thought your basic Russian allowed you to understand the events? are you telling us it's not that easy?
After my sense of observation makes me say that this is not the first time that girls, in general, do things that make no sense, some will even take hours to wash and make up to go 5 minutes shopping 🤣

They probably got stood up by their sugar daddies.