B7 - General Topic 2022 #9 (July / August)

There's something very wrong with old fat Russian men in the company of very young women. I hope they soon are kicked out of Spain. Seems like more and more European countries are going down that route now.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, rafan said:

Observation, deduction and basic Russian,

also it is obvious

Appearances are often deceiving and I hope that your basic Russian is better elaborated than mine because I too know the words Da, Niet, Davaï 🤣
Otherwise it is not because a person speaks Russian that he is necessarily Russian 😁

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Appearances are often deceiving and I hope that your basic Russian is better elaborated than mine because I too know the words Da, Niet, Davaï 🤣
Otherwise it is not because a person speaks Russian that he is necessarily Russian 😁

That and "Na zdorovije"

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

No matter if they are Russian or Ukrainian those two men from last night were some ugly creeps!

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess that is Ukrainian and not Russian since the Russian alphabet doesn't have "i".

Of course there is, how do you spell Ivan (it is only cyrilyc alphabet  И  that is I)

• Upvote 1