B7 - General Topic 2022 #9 (July / August)

Just now, unox said:

Boris, Vladimir, Irina 

Yes I know that there the spelling of "i" I just tought that he had wrote in Cyrillic and not romanized.

3 minutes ago, rafan said:

Other countries use cyrillic like bulgaria serbia ukraina etc

Yes, but they have different letters, that's why there are keyboards for Ukrainian and Russian for example.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yes I know that there the spelling of "i" I just tought that he had wrote in Cyrillic and not romanized.

Yes, but they have different letters, that's why there are keyboards for Ukrainian and Russian for example.

Of course there are different letters I have on my keyboard al least 4 different letters than you but it  is still Latin alphabet

1 minute ago, rafan said:

Of course there are different letters I have on my keyboard al least 4 different letters than you but it  is still Latin alphabet

That's in the begging of the conversation I specified the Russian Alphabet as in writing and not the spelling.  that's were the misunderstanding began. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rafan said:

And they went to work

2 hours ago, rafan said:

Observation, deduction and basic Russian,

also it is obvious

I don't want to doubt your deductive and observant mind but for someone who seems to be sure of his words, I didn't know that the job of these girls was to spend their evening at the edge from the swimming pool and stay at B7 😁

• Haha 1