B7 - General Topic 2022 #9 (July / August)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Interesting that there haven’t been any references of the fact that Alexandra kept being topless in front of Bogdan .

It happens so much that no one takes any notice 😏

Just now, johnny0692 said:

It happens so much that no one takes any notice 😏

I don’t recall a time seeing a topless Alexandra in front of him , apart from never maybe having the chance to see it happening in the past .

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t recall a time seeing a topless Alexandra in front of him , apart from never maybe having the chance to see it happening in the past .

everytime she's in B7 and in the pool area 😁

• Like 2

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

everytime she's in B7 and in the pool area 😁

Obviously I don’t watch B7 😁😝 , just when Lucian  an and Alexandra visiting and make their private things , but fine to know then 😊

On 8/11/2022 at 4:44 PM, ddhm said:

Truth hurts .. the results speak by itself and the facts .. they don’t even fuck on cameras nowadays .. if you think they offer anything of worth watching , I respect your opinion … but the only talks and discussions that the names of Nelly and Bogdan are referred to , it is either at the M&A topic or whenever Martina visits the villa .. I would be the first praising anything of valuable watching .. but an addicted in substances and alcohol woman and a guy who tries to balance his life being the “ golden boy “ amongst other tenants , taking care of his problematic wife , working for RLC and I don’t know what other obligations he has , well , even Leora and Paul are still more interesting than these two .. Sorry to upset you , but it is my opinion speaking the truth of what’s seen on cameras .

NONSENSE!!!!  And oh they fucked in front of the cameras just a few days ago. So much for your truth and "facts" 😉   Go out and enjoy the rest of the summer. It's obvious not heathy for you to sit in these forums 24/7 😉

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Obviamente no veo B7 😁 😝 , solo cuando Lucian y Alexandra visitan y hacen sus cosas privadas, pero está bien saberlo entonces 😊

How is that?, if the 'hunters' live there...😉

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

How is that?, if the 'hunters' live there...😉

The hunters are now “ in hibernation “ mode , one got Loraine , the other had his flirting period and getting some fun with Kassandra , so in a way , the “ hunting “ instincts were satisfied .. still , they are “ sleeping “ of what they could achieve . It is strange that in comparison to the girls , they don’t go out ( for what we know ) to find locals or other in general girls out of RLC .. hibernation mode then 😁

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The hunters are now “ in hibernation “ mode , one got Loraine , the other had his flirting period and getting some fun with Kassandra , so in a way , the “ hunting “ instincts were satisfied .. still , they are “ sleeping “ of what they could achieve . It is strange that in comparison to the girls , they don’t go out ( for what we know ) to find locals or other in general girls out of RLC .. hibernation mode then 😁

They are as hunters as an animal in a zoo where the zookeeper places an animal in their space so that they feel like they are hunting in a savanna. If they were truly hunters they should be going out to bars or nightclub, instead they wait for them to come over.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

They are as hunters as an animal in a zoo where the zookeeper places an animal in their space so that they feel like they are hunting in a savanna. If they were truly hunters they should be going out to bars or nightclub, instead they wait for them to come over.

Maybe they are “ ordered “ to do so … ( which I highly doubt but I just give an alternative ) .

• Haha 1

Who is Kassandra visiting in the backyard with a bottle of white wine? Sound like a guy talking (Not Bogdan - he was in his room). She walked up some metal stairs just like the ones going down to the backyard from their own pool area. There is a clear sound of a man talking and her laughing and toast being made with glasses.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording