B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

I only want to add something that haven’t been mentioned as far as I have read the posts , Zabava earns even more 👏👏👏 from my side because she fucked under normal natural light conditions while the 90% of the girls when they do they are either in NV or they fuck during the night .

I will agree that this guy didn’t look like an ONS like her first guy and they seemed to know eachother as their had a kind of chemistry and I do really believe that the guy likes Zabava very much . 

I consider Zabava’s action one of the hottest moment of RLC 2022 , it is always like this when you least expect a tenant going at the ultimate privacy moment , it was not only great sec but it was passionate by both of them , this was really an amazing moment . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I've always said that Zaba could have brought any guy that she wanted either to the Villa or B1, she didn't do it because she didn't wanted. Just like the second time that she did bring a guy to B1 and during the warm ups she took him out. I bet that she only did it last night because she finally realized that she's there for something. 

And please don't come to with the "but is hard to bring a guy in front of the cams" because I think that the one last night didn't even know about the cams.

But after all it was a great hours of sex from Zaba with the guy. She showed a real talent for riding a cock.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I've always said that Zaba could have brought any guy that she wanted either to the Villa or B1, she didn't do it because she didn't wanted. Just like the second time that she did bring a guy to B1 and during the warm ups she took him out. I bet that she only did it last night because she finally realized that she's there for something. 

And please don't come to with the "but is hard to bring a guy in front of the cams" because I think that the one last night didn't even know about the cams.

But after all it was a great hours of sex from Zaba with the guy. She showed a real talent for riding a cock.

He knew about the cameras. When they finished having sex in the bathroom he gave the camera the middle finger as they were walking out.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

He knew about the cameras. When they finished having sex in the bathroom he gave the camera the middle finger as they were walking out.

At one point in the he says something like "are they taking pictures? those are cameras? what is that?" and after he say something to Zaba like "what is this place?" and she replies " a house, a house, I tell you later".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

He knew about the cams cause when they got out the shower he asked her what is this place and said seriously the fucking cameras and gave the finger 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

By the way, I think y'all have Marlene to thank for Zaba. Yesterday in B2, Zabava and Esmi had a long serious talk on the balcony, who knows what they were talking about, but Zaba didn't look very happy at all. And then later Marlene and Zaba went out to the bars and, voila, Zaba came back with a FBoy who seemed to come from the same FBoy factory (or at least the same tattoo parlour) as the guy that Marlene fucked a while back and then passed on to Lillith for a night.

• Like 1