B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

Who is sleeping in Zabava's bed right now? Marlene or Zabava? I can't recognize her. Last night Zabava was in bed with Esmi and now he is no longer in B1. Did she move early this morning?

2 minutes ago, Boing said:

Chi sta dormendo nel letto di Zabava in questo momento? Marlene o Zabava? Non riesco a riconoscerla. Ieri sera Zabava era a letto con Esmi e ora non è più in B1. Si è trasferita presto stamattina?

Now I see better ... maybe she is Marlene

6 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

It wasn't a power outrage as you could still see the pool at B4 and there was sound from the kitchen cams.

As already said night vision failure

No.. it was a power failure. The whole house (and B7) went dark 04:20:35 as you could see in cam 5.3 if you had replay 😉. The cameras uses Power over Ethernet and the system uses UPS so therefore works for 20-30 min as Noldus mentioned. But the infra red illuminators are connected to the wall outlet so the NV fails when the power cuts.. It has happened that tenants "accidentally" pulled the plug to the IR light (Nicole-gate for example)..

..The possibility of rlc cutting the power on purpose to have an orgy is something we must always consider.. 😜

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Interesting that E&D and Lavi gets top cam and Zaba didn't. Is quite unfair tbh.

I was thinking that too. But all day, Zaba's replays were slowly climbing up the list, so I think it's more that no one thinks to check in on Zabava anymore. I know I don't. I missed the all the sex when it was going on.. I probably clicked on her room by accident and was all like, wait what, she's got a guy in there?!? Holy shit! 

Once word got around...

17 minutes ago, fugwash said:

I was thinking that too. But all day, Zaba's replays were slowly climbing up the list, so I think it's more that no one thinks to check in on Zabava anymore. I know I don't. I missed the all the sex when it was going on.. I probably clicked on her room by accident and was all like, wait what, she's got a guy in there?!? Holy shit! 

Once word got around...

Probably, and if they didn’t watch, that’s on them. She was amazing and very lovely. She should bring him again, he was really into her and couldn’t care less about the cams 

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Interesting that E&D and Lavi gets top cam and Zaba didn't. Is quite unfair tbh.

i took out a subscription for another month to see zabava having sex with a guy and i must say i was quite surprised with how experienced zabava seemed to be.  the amount of praise for her having sex however totally blew my mind.  the sex was ok and the guy she was with was truly performing for the cameras.  somebody mentioned that she might have picked this guy up at the local tattoo parlor and he would probably not be too far off in that assumption.  myself, i believe that marlene is the one with all the connections when it comes to the men of barcelona.

3 hours ago, joebirch said:

Probably, and if they didn’t watch, that’s on them. She was amazing and very lovely. She should bring him again, he was really into her and couldn’t care less about the cams 

i disagree, he was a showboat for the cameras.  she knew what she was doing when she chose him for the task.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i disagree, he was a showboat for the cameras.  she knew what she was doing when she chose him for the task.

Zabs went out earlier with Marlene and Big Sis (Zabs looking very hot) so who knows what tonight may bring.

Just now, HotWivesRock said:

Zabs went out earlier with Marlene and Big Sis (Zabs looking very hot) so who knows what tonight may bring.

i didn't see that because i was working at the time.  i just hope that esmi doesn't turn into her horny little sister and remains the only sane one out of the two.  i don't believe she will expose herself in that way because she has too much to lose.