B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

1 minute ago, mikeeej4 said:

Samson merkt nicht, dass er nicht willkommen ist, er lädt sich immer wieder selbst ein 

Dieser seltsame Mensch hat seine Daseinsberechtigung bei RLC lange verloren, wenn er sie überhaupt einmal hatte. Seit Thor weg ist geistert Samson durch die Villa wie ein Zombie. Mit seinem seltsamen Verhalten und der Geschichte mit Loraine ist er dort quasi " verbrannt " Und jedes Mädchen mit Selbstachtung  und Kenntnis der Situation um Samson hält Abstand. RLC sollte endlich den Stecker ziehen .

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

This odd human has long lost his raison d'être at RLC, if he ever had it. Since Thor left, Samson has been roaming the mansion like a zombie. With his odd behavior and history with Loraine, he's kind of "burned" there. And any self-respecting girl with knowledge of the situation surrounding Samson keeps her distance. RLC should finally pull the plug.

he looks like a vulture perched on the top of a big oak tree to me.  both him and the oh so desperate tim both are vultures in my opinion.  middle aged men trying to play with young girls, not a good look as far as i'm concerned.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Magical Magnificent MONICA

She is flat killing right now with ass up high and face down position.

Heartbeat Jerry GIF - Heartbeat Jerry Beating Heart GIFsbeating heart GIF

you need to get a stuffed doll in that position.  i've never seen anyone that is as infatuated with the ass up, head down position.

• Haha 1