B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

You've mixed up the black designer bag and the white plastic bag.  The white plastic carrier bag was full of rubbish.  At 03:44, she took the bag out of the bedroom and took it outside of the front door, which is where they take the rubbish.  Then at 03:53, she left the room with the black designer bag, the suitcase, and the handbag.  She left the suitcase and black designer bag by the front door before going to the kitchen, and took both of them with her when she left.

The bag that is on the kitchen floor by the table has been there for over 2 days and was put there by Lilith. 

So there we are mystery solved, I was clearly too busy watching Zara to notice the white / black bag switch :blush:

In my own defence I was watching on my mobile phone and it was the middle of the night so a little sleepy.

Pleased that Zara didn't go without her stuff, so she put her rubbish out, what a good tenant, I said she was organised.   

Thanks Ash for taking the trouble to look. :smile:

15 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

How to interpret this episode?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I'm sure Lilith told Lavika to turn the lights off. It never ends with this fucking joke Lilith. 🙁

il y a 4 minutes, corvette84 a dit :

Je suis sûr que Lilith a dit à Lavika d'éteindre les lumières. Ça ne finit jamais avec cette putain de blague Lilith. 🙁

Et elle prend sommeil ?  C'est incroyable alors que Lavika est chaude 

• Like 1