B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

2 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Il replay mostra Lilith che posa la borsa e non Zara

Ok thank you!

But it's all very strange: I'm pretty sure I saw Zara put her bag there this morning before breakfast ...

I begin to question my intellectual abilities ... 😱

... or Zara took that bag yesterday, and returned it to the same place this morning 😃

The “ hunters “ on the right path , let’s see if anything happens and whose next … 

On a side note , I am still trying to figure out Alana’s presence .. if this ain’t an example of just working for a company that has cameras installed in apartments and requires from you to just spend time of your daily activities in front of them and not blocking them so as to get paid , then I honestly can’t think of any other such long staying participant who just lives rent free , she is “ drugged “ by her close friend to participate in dance lesson shows and visit apartments , hardly ever seeing any deep emotions or reactions , just a cold person , trying to remember when she really and genuinely laughed the last time , she got tipsy the last time , she just did really anything remarkable and worth noticing so as to be part of a back and forth discussion at the forum .

I am really sorry to all Alana’s fans, but I only see a girl who “ presses “ herself to be with RLC and she purely does this for money and the worse being without any interest at all .. for me , these are the worst participants , no passion , emotion , just wondering around without a cause ..And as i have said , her participation and presence has affected Kristy and honestly I don’t get it why Kristy should get the couch in the LR and not Alana … Pff , i really don’t know if I have been so “ cruel “‘with any other girl in Barcelona 😡🤬😡🤬

29 minutes ago, Boing said:

Ok thank you!

But it's all very strange: I'm pretty sure I saw Zara put her bag there this morning before breakfast ...

I begin to question my intellectual abilities ... 😱

... or Zara took that bag yesterday, and returned it to the same place this morning 😃

I've checked the replay now and it was mentioned that Lilith put that bag down last night. Zara only had her shoulder bag on when she came down the stairs and kept it on the whole time. She didn't touch the bag on the floor.

So now I hope you get a good night's sleep anyway 🙂 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

to complete my lunch break reviewing the forum, i must say that yesterday on my day off i took several hours and spent that time reading historical data from the forum and within that data was reading a lot of "HarleyFatboy".  i can see where some people liked him and some people hated him and to be honest from what little i've learned from the forum members hear, he was the type of poster that a forum member would either love or hate.  you loved him if you agreed with him and you hated him if he didn't agree with some of you.  i can tell you until i'm blue in the face that i'm not that person but it won't change a thing based on on the type of people some of you are. from now on when somebody calls me "harley" i will wear it with pride because that means you are reading and listening.

Ok Harley. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I've checked the replay now and it was mentioned that Lilith put that bag down last night. Zara only had her shoulder bag on when she came down the stairs and kept it on the whole time. She didn't touch the bag on the floor.

So now I hope you get a good night's sleep anyway 🙂 

If you check out the replay in Zara's bedroom before she left from about 3.40 am she had a black designer shopping bag in front of the wardrobe by her bed, she took the bag out of the room at about 3.50 am and then returned to her room before taking her suitcase, a white supermarket type plastic carrier bag and her handbag over her shoulder, she went via the lift to the front door where she left her case and I guess the carrier bag, she then went down the stairs to the kitchen to eat and drink.

I stayed watching the room when she left with the black designer shopping bag so don't know where she went with it so it could well be a different bag to the one in the kitchen.

I thought from memory she put her silver round make up bag in the black bag but I maybe wrong.

(no replay for me either so i can't check)

For reference she also had a shower in the bathroom and ironed her tee shirt, she was a busy girl in the 45 minutes from getting up to leaving.

22 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

If you check out the replay in Zara's bedroom before she left from about 3.40 am she had a black designer shopping bag in front of the wardrobe by her bed, she took the bag out of the room at about 3.50 am and then returned to her room before taking her suitcase, a white supermarket type plastic carrier bag and her handbag over her shoulder, she went via the lift to the front door where she left her case and I guess the carrier bag, she then went down the stairs to the kitchen to eat and drink.

I stayed watching the room when she left with the black designer shopping bag so don't know where she went with it so it could well be a different bag to the one in the kitchen.

I thought from memory she put her silver round make up bag in the black bag but I maybe wrong.

(no replay for me either so i can't check)

For reference she also had a shower in the bathroom and ironed her tee shirt, she was a busy girl in the 45 minutes from getting up to leaving.

You've mixed up the black designer bag and the white plastic bag.  The white plastic carrier bag was full of rubbish.  At 03:44, she took the bag out of the bedroom and took it outside of the front door, which is where they take the rubbish.  Then at 03:53, she left the room with the black designer bag, the suitcase, and the handbag.  She left the suitcase and black designer bag by the front door before going to the kitchen, and took both of them with her when she left.

The bag that is on the kitchen floor by the table has been there for over 2 days and was put there by Lilith.