B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

it's still funny to see Lilith doing exactly the same things as Zara, whether it's karaoke in the living room or sexy dancing in the fitness room when she's never done that before today and the Zara's departure 😁

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's still funny to see Lilith doing exactly the same things as Zara, whether it's karaoke in the living room or sexy dancing in the fitness room when she's never done that before today and the Zara's departure 😁

Not so funny...pretty much scripted.Β 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I was think about it earlier. πŸ˜…

11 hours ago, Sergio said:

Guys, you can't do this, I'm still crying reading your goodbyes to Zara, it's a great loss, until a new girl comes along, more unscrupulous than her and everything is forgotten

i didn't have time to respond to this during my morning coffee cuz i overslept but i have to agree with you on this.Β  people on this forum are a strange group when it comes to these girls and how they get attached to them.Β  you would think they are their family members or their pets or something like this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

to complete my lunch break reviewing the forum, i must say that yesterday on my day off i took several hours and spent that time reading historical data from the forum and within that data was reading a lot of "HarleyFatboy".Β  i can see where some people liked him and some people hated him and to be honest from what little i've learned from the forum members hear, he was the type of poster that a forum member would either love or hate.Β  you loved him if you agreed with him and you hated him if he didn't agree with some of you.Β  i can tell you until i'm blue in the face that i'm not that person but it won't change a thing based on on the type of people some of you are. from now on when somebody calls me "harley" i will wear it with pride because that means you are reading and listening.

24 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You can't tell me the RLC doesn't script or "highly" recommend their activity.Β  It's more than a coincidence with some of the actions.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mutt496 said:

J'ai oubliΓ© de mentionner... J'apprΓ©cie Lilith, elle est la bonne un peu excentrique.Β 

lilith est tres loin de la grace et fluiditΓ© des mouvements de ZARA, zara nΒ°1 et puis tous les autres?????

16 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

You can't tell me the RLC doesn't script or "highly" recommend their activity.Β  It's more than a coincidence with some of the actions.

yes I can tell you since I'm convinced that girls are old enough to tell each other certain things and that they don't need a third person to tell them what to do 😁