False Flag Attack on Malasian Airliner?

itsme

In the English language, my friend, what's going on here is called "the fog of war."

I'm not certain what the hell is going on over there. I suspect my President is addressing the issue with campaign speeches as usual.

However, it's important to realize that we have several former RLC members, their friends, and their children that reside in Ukraine, along with millions of other people affected, and that's a fucking serious world problem as far as I am concerned.

I'm not up to Joe Biden jokes today.

Guest observer1

Erm...

Who is Joe Biden - is he a sort of US Tony Blair?

Mmmm, I wonder, you never see the two of them in a room together, do you?

God help the world if Tony Blair is getting involved with US politics. Tony Blair needs to die a terrible death and the sooner the better. He is evil personified dressed up by the devil as a 'nice guy'.

He almost single-handedly (correction, he was surrounded by a whole Labour Party of fucking lunatics) destroyed the UK economy, lied to us all about non-existent weapons of mass destruction to start an illegal war that has unleashed the virtual destruction of the middle east and set free Islamic extremism (by the way what does moderate Islam actually look like?).

The Evil bastard then gets a job as a middle east 'Peace Envoy'. Tony Blair Peace Envoy could there ever be such words joined together.

If Joe Biden is Tony Blair in disguise then he must be pretty bad. Obama and Biden. Oh my God the world is truly destined for Hell.

Guest observer1

God help the world if Tony Blair is getting involved with US politics. Tony Blair needs to die a terrible death and the sooner the better. He is evil personified dressed up by the devil as a 'nice guy'.

He almost single-handedly (correction, he was surrounded by a whole Labour Party of fucking lunatics) destroyed the UK economy, lied to us all about non-existent weapons of mass destruction to start an illegal war that has unleashed the virtual destruction of the middle east and set free Islamic extremism (by the way what does moderate Islam actually look like?).

The Evil bastard then gets a job as a middle east 'Peace Envoy'. Tony Blair Peace Envoy could there ever be such words joined together.

If Joe Biden is Tony Blair in disguise then he must be pretty bad. Obama and Biden. Oh my God the world is truly destined for Hell.

:D

Now Van please don't sit on the fence - tell us what you think....

1) Face a few facts -- even the American media is reporting that ISIS has taken over Saddam's old WMD factories. Tons of yellow cake were relocated to the US (The UN was pissed about this), and Saddam was bribing the fucking head-honchos in the UN to look the other way. The war was legal if only because Saddam broke the conditions of the armistice of the First Gulf War.

2) Even the Democrats (aka Progressive communists) in the US Congress voted to fund the Second Gulf War.

3) Blair and Bush are gone. Retired. They don't worry me. The problem is that Churchill, Eisenhower, Reagan and Thatcher are all dead, and Western Civilization has no one to replace them.

4) If you want to place bets, better put your money on Putin. He's an asshole, but at least he's a grown-up and doesn't need constant diaper changes.

PLEASE. Let them all kill each other. That's the less of my tax dollars that will go to rebuilding their 'war torn' countries. It's been going on for thousands of years and will continue to do so.

America. Your world police that can't even police itself.  ::)

• 4 weeks later...

3) Blair and Bush are gone. Retired. They don't worry me. The problem is that Churchill, Eisenhower, Reagan and Thatcher are all dead, and Western Civilization has no one to replace them.

I do apologise for resurrecting some of these not too old posts, I'm working my way through as quick as I can.

All is not lost, we have Winston Churchill reincarnate, our own Prime Minister Tony Abbott.

Winston Churchill was a great author and correspondent, a great politician and Prime Minister, as well as a great Warlord (simplest descriptions to use but I'm sure you get my meaning).

Winston Churchill is Tony Abbott's hero and he wants to emulate him.

Tony Abbott thinks he was a good correspondent, thinks he is a good politician and Prime Minister, but he's never been a Warlord, he has never declared war, never started a conflict of his own, never commanded troops. Not yet.

The Australian monarch is Queen Elizabeth II and the Constitution of Australia requires that a "Governor-General appointed by the Queen shall be Her Majesty's representative in the Commonwealth." As such, the Governor-General is Commander-in-Chief of the Australian Defence Force.

Definitely a Republican not a Royalist, this is one occasion I willingly say "God Save the Queen".

A slight problem is that although the Queen appoints him, our Prime Minister selects him.

Australia, thanks to Tony, was the first country to accuse Putin, without any evidence, of committing what he described as war crimes.

Australia, thanks to Tony, is the only country that hasn't ruled out ground troops going into Iraq.

Australia, thanks to Tony, is spending, or rather borrowing money to buy some of the latest and most expensive military technology on the planet.

Winston Churchill he's not and never will be.

Watch this space.