B1 - General Topic 2022 #30 (July / August)

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

that's their problem, i have about 3 weeks left on this sub and i'm tired of them screwing up anything that esmi might or might not do.  they have a place to lay their heads and it's not in b1!

that's your problem

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Nope. She said that she didn't invited him because the party was all Russians and Ukrainians, she was speaking in English with him. At least I think is "him".

This is the whole conversation in English and naked

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

When Zabava first moved into B4, and Esmi was visiting, Esmi used to sleep with Loraine rather than with Zabava, for what it's worth. I'm surprised they didn't sleep together tonight.  Maybe it's the size of Loraine's bed in B4 that was the reason, however.

As for them appearing nude together (Es and Lor, I mean), yes, this is probably a first because that was back in the days when Esmi was generally more clothed. 😄

9 minutes ago, fugwash said:

When Zabava first moved into B4, and Esmi was visiting, Esmi used to sleep with Loraine rather than with Zabava, for what it's worth. I'm surprised they didn't sleep together tonight.  Maybe it's the size of Loraine's bed in B4 that was the reason, however.

As for them appearing nude together (Es and Lor, I mean), yes, this is probably a first because that was back in the days when Esmi was generally more clothed. 😄

From day one all the way back in march when Esmi cam to RLC she took showers nude thats when they had no hot water she had to take a shower at b5 one time because they were using pans of hot water to take showers she hadn't got used to not being modest that her nature! So i don't know what y'all mean.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Pfff …Loraine with the sisters …As posted some hours earlier , it is the period that the “ experienced “ and “ clever “ ones will try and be around Esmi , getting advantage of her popularity …Let’s hope that Esmi won’t “ fall “ into the tricks and corruption of Loraine and she stays the girl we know …As far as Zabava is concerned , she can learn the power of seduction whispering by the Master …😆😆

whispering by the Master which will be f***** up!