B1 - General Topic 2022 #30 (July / August)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

A villa with a pool , bedrooms , fitness room , facilities and amenities , still , most of the girls prefer to spend their times in B2 and B1 and partying in B5 at times .. weird things at its maximum , even of course understanding the summer in Barcelona night life in the center .. 

That's why pools are for kids.

Perhaps it is a historical moment and we get a blast from the future .. the current undisputed GOV / single Queen of RLC in Barcelona next to the future one if she manages and stays for 3 years .. despite the big competition ( for example Gina might come back to reclaim her throne , we have Monica and Holly is always possible to be single again ,Radislava must be for sure stand by to rejoin ) , Loraine then passing the torch one day to Esmi ( even though it will need much much much effort by Esmi to make and share on cameras the things that Loraine has shared with all of us , having done almost all even during this stay that she had for sure her best - in my opinion - sex moments with Samson ) .

Lets see what the future holds ( which of course might be as described for Zabava as we underestimate her a lot when she has actually been much more daring , sharing and having done the ultimate thing than her sister ) …

26 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My guess is that no taxi drive, or Uber, or what ever will accept a trip so far way to the Villa when they can get many short trips staying downtown. Esmi and Marlene tried once get a taxi from the Villa to B1 and were rejected many times.

They earn a lot so as Loraine , Lilith and Zabava can afford a taxi dividend payment by 3 .. It is what it is ☺️

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They earn a lot so as Loraine , Lilith and Zabava can afford a taxi dividend payment by 3 .. It is what it is ☺️

I know, my point was that the taxi doesn't want to go there not that they can't afford.

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My guess is that no taxi drive, or Uber, or what ever will accept a trip so far way to the Villa when they can get many short trips staying downtown. Esmi and Marlene tried once get a taxi from the Villa to B1 and were rejected many times.

that's their problem, i have about 3 weeks left on this sub and i'm tired of them screwing up anything that esmi might or might not do.  they have a place to lay their heads and it's not in b1!