Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

46 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

I would have a lot more faith in them as a couple if he did.

Martina doesn't mind be topless anywhere but people around can interpret this differently and this is quite normal. the problem is that martina can forget this fact of the impact on others...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Might just be MY experience with the US culture

I really hate to say it but I know what you mean

and have you noticed how all the mean people seem to get so much air time

I couldn't help playing with the word "mean"

16 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

Well does anyone know what festival this is and where? I lived and traveled all over Europe attending many Fest but mostly north of Spain. Loved all 12 years of it. WILD TIMES

Just google Music festival Valencia then you will find it...😉

11 minutes ago, K.Lane said:

what sign is that?

I presume you're referring to the symbol shaved into the hair in the back of her neck?  Yeah, I'd like to know too!  I wonder who did that for her.  No what in hell she did it herself.  Seemed to be the first time he'd seen it, or did I miss that he just did it for her.  I was off for a couple hours.  There was a nice closeup.  Damn, I wish I cought a screenshot!

• Confused 1

I looked up the festivals in Valencia, ans there's only one, the "Nights in Viveros" which ends tomorrow night with a band called "This Is Michael".  I doubt that's where they're going.  Any other ideas?  I thought the symbol might be lesbian related... nothing found... or related to a band... nothing either.

just use google: music festival valencia and check dates. 10.08-15.08..short info 15.08. is public holiday in Spain.  I'm sure you will find it...😉 We have this hair cut discussion nearly every half year in the forum..🥱

• Upvote 2