Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

31 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

Maria is full aware of the cameras and just keeps enough hidden. Anyway she is gone now.

Even Taco, a few minute ago, was completely exposed; full frontal....we love you Taco....and like Martina, he know how to use the cam. Taco is also paid by RLC: in kibble... 

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

But what will happen if Martina returns with her friend....Alberto needs his daily oil change ?
Maybe Martina will say to her friend "Wait, I have to take care of Alberto for 5 minutes, if you need to see how RLC works, watch us on RLC" LOL 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Mais que se passera-t-il si Martina revient avec son amie... Alberto a besoin de sa vidange quotidienne ?
Peut-être que Martina dira à son amie "Attends, je dois m'occuper d'Alberto pendant 5 minutes, si tu as besoin de voir comment fonctionne RLC, regarde-nous sur RLC" LOL 

Une vidange effectuée par Martina plus un changement des bougies d'allumage fait par son amie 😆.

An oil change done by Martina plus a change of spark plugs done by her friend 😆

Poor Al an evening of tease no oil or spark plug change. As much as i do adore Martina, she can be hard to deal with. He may explode at anytime, I would !!!!

So, ok what happened during the maintenance break???

• Confused 1

Well M denied A sex then pretended to walk the dog came back talking to some guy for about 1 hour went to bed with A, got up went to guest room and rubed one out 0346 or so, what a bitch. Still love to watch her.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, peking said:

damn, I guess I have to stop this hit or miss watching and just leave the puter like a tv

to catch her bating

So you've been around a while, great. I have a few questions to ask of you, please. When did Martina come the scene, get an apartment with Alberto ect?  Thanks in advance.

49 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

So you've been around a while, great. I have a few questions to ask of you, please. When did Martina come the scene, get an apartment with Alberto ect?  Thanks in advance.

Martina & Alberto (04/15/17) Camcaps tells you at the top of the topic of interest. 

• Like 2