Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

2 hours ago, philo said:

If you ask where do I get the idea that some people on this forum are intentionally trying to ignore the behaviors that I am documenting...I refer you back to previous pages where there are two great examples for people interested in reading past post. The last one (and most blatant) is on page 11 of this thread, where I even give the time stamp and the responder says the replay does not show anything. That is the Cam Caps version of alternative facts. So why would someone blatantly refute a post where the time stamp is given?...it is because the rely on their erroneous assumption that people on this page are too lazy to look at the replay and make their own judgement. They think their power of persuasion overrides the individual's interest in truth. It's people like this who are getting elected to political office nowadays.   

So I went to back to check your post on page 11.

Will someone please look at camera #4 at 00:01 and tell me what that was?

Answer from a forum member was :

Nothing. Martina was on the toilet and then her friend came over to use it.

Don't see that you documented anything but just asked what happened and someone wrote you a normal answer. That was it. And now you come up with the usual conspiracy theories and project them onto the forum or its members for some reason? Come on this is ridiculous....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

is that martina away out on another midnight wonder ? nope must have went to the shops

Nope, she went to walk Taco and she has been back for a whle. They are watching something on the computer.

• Thanks 1

Hope that they look at some videos of RLC.....the most important one....Martina and Nelly...there a lot to learn and give ideal at what to do now since Alberto is sleeping...

Ah ! What a great ideal !!!!! Come on girls, be happy and have fun  !!!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I just read on a thread that Nelly was missing for several hours and returned to confess she had taken the narcotic opioid drug “Morphine”. In Japan Morphine is known as “Dreamer” or “White Stuff” and is an unbelievably sad problem. 

I am hoping Martina stays away from Nelly (for her addiction) and does not help her obtain the drug by going out on fake excursion to mislead Bogdan. Or to mislead viewers of RLC into thinking it is about having off camera action between them. Addicts can be very resourceful and will sometimes do what is necessary to get juiced or for some blow. 

Nelly has what appears to be an enormous mental condition and requires help, not being received or forcefully offered! It also doesn’t appear as if she will receive guidance from Bogdan, Martina or RLC, until it is possibly too late. 

But you know what, I am probably reading the forum and threads all wrong. 

6 hours ago, philo said:

Especially the interaction on camera #3 at 20:09. I pay attention to her leg movement on his lap and the look she is giving Alberto while she is doing it.

And where was Martina during this observation? 

20 minutes ago, yelt said:

And where was Martina during this observation? 

Yelt, it is time to buy a subscription so that you can really see what happens before and after each event, rather than depending on bits and pieces of incomplete information that you base your undeniably poor comments.  You are depending on bad informaiton that is biased to undermine Alberto's and Martina's relationship.  Did anything happen between the guest and Alberto.  No.  End of story. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

34 minutes ago, yelt said:

I just read on a thread that Nelly was missing for several hours and returned to confess she had taken the narcotic opioid drug “Morphine”. In Japan Morphine is known as “Dreamer” or “White Stuff” and is an unbelievably sad problem. 

I am hoping Martina stays away from Nelly (for her addiction) and does not help her obtain the drug by going out on fake excursion to mislead Bogdan. Or to mislead viewers of RLC into thinking it is about having off camera action between them. Addicts can be very resourceful and will sometimes do what is necessary to get juiced or for some blow. 

Nelly has what appears to be an enormous mental condition and requires help, not being received or forcefully offered! It also doesn’t appear as if she will receive guidance from Bogdan, Martina or RLC, until it is possibly too late. 

But you know what, I am probably reading the forum and threads all wrong. 

Let's hope that your informaion is wrong.  If they were speaking Russian, unless the tranlator understood Russian, just becasue he/she heard one word does not mean that she took morphine.  Let's hope for her sake.