Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

just use google: music festival valencia and check dates. 10.08-15.08..short info 15.08. is public holiday in Spain.  I'm sure you will find it...😉 We have this hair cut discussion nearly every half year in the forum..🥱

I guess I'm just not looking in the right place.  As for the hair... yeah, we've had many a discussion regarding the shaved hair on the back of the neck, but this isn't about that.  She's now got some sort of symbol shaved down to the skin in that same area.  That's what we're trying to figure out what it means.

39 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

just use google: music festival valencia and check dates. 10.08-15.08..short info 15.08. is public holiday in Spain.  I'm sure you will find it...😉 We have this hair cut discussion nearly every half year in the forum..🥱

It's called the Medusa Sunbeach Festival in Cullera and it looks spectacular.  They are going to have a great time!!

• Thanks 3

Time for the usual change of oil for Alberto but it a special one: Martina need to do a big one because it has to 'compensate' for the big party that is coming for her. That the way she do to feel ok towards Alberto.

For the party coming: add some drink, pot , loud music and no sleep and a couple of people topless around, what will happen to Martina : the 'free the nipple' all the way !

P.S #1 With her famous hait cut in the back, Martina is all full equipped for the hunting of another good, young and beautiful girl to enjoy life with her....Go girl, have fun !!!!

P.S. #2: And bring pictures/videos  to show Alberto and us too !!!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

okay Al way to go through that tampon out of the way and get in there. I've done it, But not for all guys 'n girls. She is definitely a sexy deiva.

As far as the hair cut, Al sat at the table and drew that

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Time for the usual change of oil for Alberto but it a special one: Martina need to do a big one because it has to 'compensate' for the big party that is coming for her. That the way she do to feel ok towards Alberto.

For the party coming: add some drink, pot , loud music and no sleep and a couple of people topless around, what will happen to Martina : the 'free the nipple' all the way !

P.S #1 With her famous hait cut in the back, Martina is all full equipped for the hunting of another good, young and beautiful girl to enjoy life with her....Go girl, have fun !!!!

P.S. #2: And bring pictures/videos  to show Alberto and us too !!!!

Alberto may be going with, or he may do something on his own???

12 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

🤣 Well, very funny. Smoking pot doesn't seem to go well with not sleeping... She doesn't go to a 70s hippy festival either , but to a techno/electronic beats festival where (unfortunately) completely different things are taken. Seems it's been a while since you've been to a festival like this. Hope she will not taste too many of the funny pills you might get there. 😵😁

42 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Did Martina leave?  If so, I gather Alberto didn't go with her, given his travel bag is still in the guest room.

Alberto had to finish work today and Martina needed to drop off Taco at her mothers before they go to the festival.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

Martina seems to have a lot on her mind, can't concentrate on what she is doing. I think she is upset at what she is doing???  What happened with the video feed????

Hey BubbaG - At what time did you see all of this Martina action.  I think you must have taken some of her good pills.  Martina left a long time ago. with Taco