Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

Just now, BubbaG said:

Did anyone notice that Martina has a small nose diamond left side? Maybe I just missed it before.

Nose stud has been there for a while now.  I personally don't mind it.  Something dawned on me this morning watching Martina dance around and remembering some comments in the past from a few feel her dancing isn't all that great.  Well... I would love to see her attend one of those stripper "classes" they have in the workout room (cams 4.x) at B4!  Love to see what kinda moves she's really got!  AMIRIGHT?!? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Nose stud has been there for a while now.  I personally don't mind it.  Something dawned on me this morning watching Martina dance around and remembering some comments in the past from a few feel her dancing isn't all that great.  Well... I would love to see her attend one of those stripper "classes" they have in the workout room (cams 4.x) at B4!  Love to see what kinda moves she's really got!  AMIRIGHT?!? 

Thanks and me too, on a pole even

• Upvote 1

I think, as it is so often the case, there are different types of dance styles. She prefers more dancefloor moves, not the stripper or pole versions that we could see in the mentioned workshops. Some of the russian girls showed that they have more practice in this style..why and where from I leave to your imagination.😁

5 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Thanks and me too, on a pole even

In the past, Martina was dancing with her friend and Alberto in the living room (+drink) and under her little skirt, she didn't have any panties on and managed to have everything explicit in front of the cam. In front of her friend, she started to dance with Alberto and used Alberto's leg as a caress in the right place, she was so happy to dance and express her sexuality...Funny Martina  😋

As it looks she is still out doing her party dance with at least fat boy or maybe he is bring used as a decoy to ease Albertos mind. The way I see it's miss treatment. Shame on her in a relationship. Party on Martina.

• Haha 1

Surprise, Martina is back at 0240 with Big Man. Sleep on Alberto. Let's see if she slips in bed just before he wakes up, as usual. 

In the kitchen she wraps her leg around and teases with him, Could someone tell me just who is the guy? I thought he was her cousin. Kissing cousin maybe???

So Martina and the Big Guy come in at 2:40 in the morning. They go out on the balcony for a couple minutes. They come back in and the Big Guy is sweating profusely. They do a food raid in the kitchen with some flirting and physical touching while Martina warns the Big Guy in English "be quiet my friend, be quiet my fucking friend". Martina pours a tumbler more that half full of some alcoholic beverage with a small chaser and the leave again together...all in about 12 minutes. Big Guy is having fun tonight. LOL

7 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

Surprise, Martina is back at 0240 with Big Man. Sleep on Alberto. Let's see if she slips in bed just before he wakes up, as usual. 

In the kitchen she wraps her leg around and teases with him, Could someone tell me just who is the guy? I thought he was her cousin. Kissing cousin maybe???

Their physical flirtation is what caused me to start watching this apartment some time ago. I have contended from the beginning that they are fucking off camera but many on this forum contend that they are just friends. 

Tis should be quite interesting too see just how Alberto handles this if he even finds out about.

I was watching from the bedroom at Alberto he was restless with all the noise coming through the wall, enough to where I could understand (if I spoke Spanish)LOL

I consider myself to be a social drinker. If I were to drink as much alcohol as Martina poured in that tumbler before they left, I would be comatose. Maybe Martina's fun is to get sloppy drunk with the Big Guy and avoid, in her mind, any responsibility for whatever happens afterwards.