Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

He is not her cousin only a good friend. He has taken care of Taco during the last vacation of Martina in June. Any sexual activities between the two are not see and also nothing heard about...speculations not more...but sure such speculation are very important for some members here...😁

it even becomes a religion, I think it is used a lot in the land of dreams 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Yes but before he got home around 13:00 or so is when she did that act.

Shit, he must have been quick as it was literally 30 seconds before he put his dick in her, she put it on the bedside draws & disposed of it after they had finished fucking

6 hours ago, philo said:

So Martina and the Big Guy come in at 2:40 in the morning. They go out on the balcony for a couple minutes. They come back in and the Big Guy is sweating profusely. They do a food raid in the kitchen with some flirting and physical touching while Martina warns the Big Guy in English "be quiet my friend, be quiet my fucking friend". Martina pours a tumbler more that half full of some alcoholic beverage with a small chaser and the leave again together...all in about 12 minutes. Big Guy is having fun tonight. LOL

Sounds like Martina entertaining the observing subscribers for their benefit only. Including the motion to grab Dani’s crotch on her way to the patio door.  Or the rejection slap she gave to Alberto in the bedroom after his shower to impede his advances (accidental or not)? 

Did he seemed to be a bit aggravated as he left the room, and as she laughed behind his back. I don’t believe this was part of the RLC showbiz. Perchance was Martina advised from her late-night caller to rest too much sex on RLC and start rejecting him? She later tried to make up in the kitchen, but you could see in his posture he was not amused and knows her game all too well. 

What will it take for her (with her fun personality) to appreciate she is fortunate to have Alberto; FWB or not! Perhaps only when it is too late or until she finds another friend that will use her to find out not such a great find, maybe that late night caller.  I hope Martina finds the dream she is looking for and both her and Alberto go their separate ways, as friends. Is a there a sexual mistake on the horizon with someone else? Just questions. 

Didn’t I read from somewhere that she left with a friend of Alberto for a while only to return. I wonder if the friend kicked her out after he was done with her. Alberto should have ended it then and never let her back into his life! 

Let’s face it Martina believes she is smarter than everyone else, can has sex with whomever she wants and has no respect for Alberto. But I don’t believe he is without knowledge of her deception! Nor do I believe at 30 or 31 he is without his own plans for the future, that do not include..........

I’ve always wondered why Martina is always touching and rubbing her labia and feeling her breast? Then there is the fascination with Taco’s testicles?

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

but sure such speculation are very important for some members here...😁

Just as important as it is for other members to knock down these speculations, to imply that “nothing is happening” which itself is nothing more than a pure speculation.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Just as important as it is for other members to knock down these speculations, to imply that “nothing is happening” which itself is nothing more than a pure speculation.

You mean those speculating that the speculation is nothing more than members being speculative

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Sorry I don't want to knock them down since I know how impotant they are for you 😉...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

only they are allowed to speculate,they put others down when they cant prove them wrong,we can only go by body language and just going by what every other woman we have known that acts like she does would do 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

He is not her cousin only a good friend. He has taken care of Taco during the last vacation of Martina in June. Any sexual activities between the two are not see and also nothing heard about...speculations not more...but sure such speculation are very important for some members here...😁

Thanks

At any rate it's going to be interesting to see the reaction as Alberto returns. I ask in advance if someone could interpret what is said. Alberto may not even have anything to say, I don't know what I would do. Most likely if all that people say is tru then I wouldn't be there anyway.

Thanks !

OBTW that phone sure gets a workout!

10 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

At any rate it's going to be interesting to see the reaction as Alberto returns. I ask in advance if someone could interpret what is said. Alberto may not even have anything to say, I don't know what I would do. Most likely if all that people say is tru then I wouldn't be there anyway.

Thanks !

you really dont get their relationship, not being mean but she comes home at 10am the next morning with no panties drunk as hell he does not care,seen Daniel grinding on her ass kissing her neck Al walks in see's this and just smiles like i said he is a cuckold 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

Thanks !

What do you think Alberto is going to be upset about.  Dani is a good friend of both Martina and Alberto.  Alberto knew very well that Martina was going out late and probably getting drunk with Dani.  Dani had just come back from vacation and they would have had a lot to talk about.  It seems that no one has noticed but except for the vacation at the festival, Martina has not been going out late at night partying.  No one has mentioned that.  She does stay up late at night talking on the phone with her friends, Marta, her brother, Elena, Luis and Dani.  I would bet that Martina has a large social network that also keeps her busy on her cellphone.  That will change soon when she starts school again which I believe is in the middle of September.  Keep fantacizing guys and girls.  She hasn't even seen much of Nelly.  Everyone must be disappointed.

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you really dont get their relationship, not being mean but she comes home at 10am the next morning with no panties drunk as hell he does not care,seen Daniel grinding on her ass kissing her neck Al walks in see's this and just smiles like i said he is a cuckold 

She really is a mystery and Alberto loves her anyway.  I heard the other day that she went swimming naked or with her panties only at the beach and then rather than putting the wet panties back on, she went commando (no underwear, how weird and sexual).  And she will never live down a playful kiss from Dani (over a year ago by the way).  Please keep repeating these events over and over and over and it will seem like it happened a hundred times rather than the one time it actually happened.