Where is Isabel Living ?

Guest xvoyeurx

this appartment now for me is similar alma/stephan because isabelle work during all the journey in restaurant j think

and finaly she come just for sleep,it's one week j have no see her,she come back too late in night for me.

soo finaly j see just marcelo life in appartment!

si es verdad que es similar a alma en muchos aspectos , estan peleados , ella fuera todo el dia trabajando , esta claro que el final esta cerca , pero ojo que estos la van a liar antes de irse , la despedida sera el armagedon la gran pelea , por llevarse el dinero que tienen ahorrado . acordaros de lo que digo por que tendra que venir hasta la policia ya vereis ,

PD . alguien le ha visto bien el coño ha esta tia , mucho abrirse de patas pero entre la media luz y el color oscuro de ella , la verdad que verse bien yo no se lo he visto ni en la ducha .

Well I am looking at her right now.  She is there at 5:10 am their time.  I do not know how to insert a screen print but she is definitely there - laying nude sleeping.

Yes, I saw her arrive back home at 2:00 AM Spanish time. She is definetely there tonight and looking tired but ready for action. ;) ;) ;) ;)
  • Upvote 1

i don't know where isabel is,i only have free cams,but i have not saw her in awhile.Alma was there with marcellojust before 3 pm their time.then they left the apartment together.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

i don't know where isabel is,i only have free cams,but i have not saw her in awhile.Alma was there with marcellojust before 3 pm their time.then they left the apartment together.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

*yawn* wake me when she fucks her new boyfriend or fuck buddy at M/I's place. Seeing her there not getting fucked does nothing for me.

They are back eating hamburgers.

*yawn* wake me when she fucks her new boyfriend or fuck buddy at M/I's place. Seeing her there not getting fucked does nothing for me.

so what! i don't believe anybody said anything about fucking i just posted the picture that shows them together i personally don't care if they fuck or not.

there is another photo posted showing them are you going to belittle that one also?as far as waking you up...old saying goes "LET SLEEPING DOG'S LAY.