B2 - General Topic 2022 #19 (August)

Poor Kristy , she has to suffer all the complains of Alana that she can’t sleep with Mathilda , needed to wake her up and ask her to come and sleep with her and Mathilda in the LR …Again , poor Kristy ( still and always her choice .. ) 

Was it a farewell party for Alana? I can only wish. I never liked her low participation in group activities, but I hate her dictatorship in the bedroom even more.

Lilith is snoring, so Alana wakes everyone up to repatriate Kristy to her bed and send Lilith to the living room.

• Haha 1

Just now, RonS said:

This is all the girl's pushing her she has better taste in men i hope!

I only know that Samson fucked Loraine like Anthony never managed , for what we know , Esmi hadn’t had any pleasure for a very long time , it can all happen ..Never ever underestimate the words that Thor can put to peoples’ mind , the guy knows exactly how the game is played and Samson being his friend , well , seeing him talking to Esmi , it will be interesting to see Esmi ( as it is always of course ☺️ ) the next days . 

Sometimes , all people need a break from having mature and educated and whatever clever guys and they just want a bit of fun , I don’t understand personally why and if Esmi wants to spend time with Samson where the mistake is , Esmi for sure knows what she wants and likes , if she enjoys Samson’s company for any reason , we can’t for sure tell what this reason might be as we aren’t in Esmi’s mind obviously . But , as I have mentioned , Esmi being flirted and doing different things and discovering also other parts of her personality and how she can be towards men , PLEASE SIGN ME IN FOR MORE 😋😋

As for Samson , the guy is very well trained , obviously his body is a big asset for women wanting to see these type of men , he feels comfortable and proud and usually these type of guys like to show off 🙂 , Thor does the same 😆😆.

Esmi rules our imaginations and drives our pervert voyeurism instincts , anything that can be seen by her for me would be an endless bonus 😇😇

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Poor Kristy , she has to suffer all the complains of Alana that she can’t sleep with Mathilda , needed to wake her up and ask her to come and sleep with her and Mathilda in the LR …Again , poor Kristy ( still and always her choice .. ) 

That's Monica.

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Edit ; Lilith of course and not Mathilda who preferred to leave the party earlier and be with herself in B1..Strange and mysterious Mathilda …

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

That's Monica.

Edited the post , Lilith was sleeping with Alana and Alana like the small child went to Kristy to complain and the sleeping arrangements were changed .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I only know that Samson fucked Loraine like Anthony never managed , for what we know , Esmi hadn’t had any pleasure for a very long time , it can all happen ..Never ever underestimate the words that Thor can put to peoples’ mind , the guy knows exactly how the game is played and Samson being his friend , well , seeing him talking to Esmi , it will be interesting to see Esmi ( as it is always of course ☺️ ) the next days . 

Sometimes , all people need a break from having mature and educated and whatever clever guys and they just want a bit of fun , I don’t understand personally why and if Esmi wants to spend time with Samson where the mistake is , Esmi for sure knows what she wants and likes , if she enjoys Samson’s company for any reason , we can’t for sure tell what this reason might be as we aren’t in Esmi’s mind obviously . But , as I have mentioned , Esmi being flirted and doing different things and discovering also other parts of her personality and how she can be towards men , PLEASE SIGN ME IN FOR MORE 😋😋

As for Samson , the guy is very well trained , obviously his body is a big asset for women wanting to see these type of men , he feels comfortable and proud and usually these type of guys like to show off 🙂 , Thor does the same 😆😆.

Esmi rules our imaginations and drives our pervert voyeurism instincts , anything that can be seen by her for me would be an endless bonus 😇😇

That's the catch, I don't think that Esmi is in to Samson any more. She looked every uncomfortable in many parts of this situation.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

That's the catch, I don't think that Esmi is in to Samson any more. She looked every uncomfortable in many parts of this situation.

Time fixes everything ,Esmi now also knows a lot much more now RLC works 😉😉😏… Plus , as you said , Samson was the guy that has been seen flirting Esmi in the past when I believed we had seen anything with her and a guy , let’s see , however , with B4 and B1 not being this easy for transportation and distance reasons , it will be just events like this that we get the chance to see these two hanging around ( when Loraine also isn’t there ) … 

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I think her plan was only to sleep there and Samson wasn't on it. Then Thor started some talk about Esmi and Sex and Samson stayed because Kristy wants to put fire on everything and Esmi can't say no sometimes.

She's sweet she has no no botton.