B2 - General Topic 2022 #19 (August)

I only saw Penny (I guess it must have been Penny, judging by the comments here) very shortly, just before they left. A previous RLC tenant, like Pam?

Maybe a return to RLC for her?... (I would like to see a few new faces - and not just their faces lol)

Edited by Epikouros

12 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I only saw Penny (I guess it must have been Penny, judging by the comments here) very shortly, just before they left. A previous RLC tenant, like Pam?

Maybe a return to RLC for her?... (I would like to see a few new faces - and not just their faces lol)

Penny is the nick name that we gave to Kaley's friend that is just a guest.

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

As if anything would have happened without guys. 

You don't get it, do you? The problem is not the guys but the concept of GOV. It's the idea of just producing teasing events instead of real content, just pretending that something might happen. I already said then that RLC needs guys there in whom the girls are actually interested. For this, it would probably be important that they are at least to some extent in the right age group. 

Another thing that would be better is if real guests were invited and not always just these apartment shifts. If you girls find someone, it would be interesting to see them on a normal visit in the apartment. 

GUYS ARE A HUGE PROBLEM SHIT STAIN.  GOV was just fine before you and your gay friends showed up.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

GUYS ARE A HUGE PROBLEM SHIT STAIN.  GOV was just fine before you and your gay friends showed up.

My goodness, you don't even realize how much your whole behavior here reveals your inner turmoil, do you? It is a well-known phenomenon that some among the worst homophobes developed homophobia this just because they have a problem dealing with their own homosexuality. I am now convinced that you suffer from "internalized homophobia" and i feel sorry for you. 

Anyway, the problem with the GOV apartments is not an overpresents of guys but the opposite. RLC should provide a glimpse into the private lives of girls. For hetero girls, as most of the girls in GOV obviously are, this also means relationships with guys. You can see that quite well with Holly and Thor. The two are having a good time. RLC's biggest problem is that, especially in GOV, too much of the really interesting stuff only happens off camera. There are almost no real visitors and therefore hardly any guys to see that the girls are really interested in. The important thing is that they must be guys who are interesting for the girls. Samson and Tim are perhaps too old, i do not know. The point is that the example of Holly and Thor shows how much potential there is in GOV. It just needs the right people in the cast and an end of those silly bullshit shows.  

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

My goodness, you don't even realize how much your whole behavior here reveals your inner turmoil, do you? It is a well-known phenomenon that some among the worst homophobes developed homophobia this just because they have a problem dealing with their own homosexuality. I am now convinced that you suffer from "internalized homophobia" and i feel sorry for you. 

Anyway, the problem with the GOV apartments is not an overpresents of guys but the opposite. RLC should provide a glimpse into the private lives of girls. For hetero girls, as most of the girls in GOV obviously are, this also means relationships with guys. You can see that quite well with Holly and Thor. The two are having a good time. RLC's biggest problem is that, especially in GOV, too much of the really interesting stuff only happens off camera. There are almost no real visitors and therefore hardly any guys to see that the girls are really interested in. The important thing is that they must be guys who are interesting for the girls. Samson and Tim are perhaps too old, i do not know. The point is that the example of Holly and Thor shows how much potential there is in GOV. It just needs the right people in the cast and an end of those silly bullshit shows.  

Go fuck yourself you self centered troll

Just now, maxfactor said:

Go fuck yourself you self centered troll

Have you ever thought about what makes you choose a guy with boobs for your profile picture? Just be honest with yourself!

I can only advise you to do some therapy. It's never too late. You may think I'm just messing with you, but I really mean well. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Have you ever thought about what makes you choose a guy with boobs for your profile picture? Just be honest with yourself!

I can only advise you to do some therapy. It's never too late. You may think I'm just messing with you, but I really mean well. 

"A guy"  lol...Go brush your teeth.. your breath stinks from talking out of your ass.  Either that or your buddy didn't clean his dick after he stuck it up there and you sucked it.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

At least Alana not enjoying going out  as much as the others makes her useful to stay behind and open the main for some one that comes without the key.

Alana ..come on ..Even me that I am positive by nature have lost faith in Alana ..the worse is that she’s a burden on Kristy and this is a way of no return to her .. I don’t even know anymore if Kristy enjoys this situation ..