B1 - General Topic 2022 #32 (August)

Marlene has shown once again what a machine she, addicted to sex bringing back yet another punter. What I would like to see is a girl with a similar hunger for sex as Marlene but bringing back girls from the clubs and have wild lesbian sessions and none of the fake stuff. Too much to hope for I suppose 🤔🤞🙏

• Like 3

2 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

A bit of face fucking and deepthroat from Marlene

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Damn !!!   one day I hope it shows up on a free site.... She is a sexy lover... I just finished saying that Marlene does it all ... RLC is lucky to have her 

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Damn !!!   one day I hope it shows up on a free site.... She is a sexy lover... I just finished saying that Marlene does it all ... RLC is lucky to have her 

H o t s c o p e s lately has been very quick in put recent videos up

• Like 1

Just to send my praising to the one and only , to “ The President “ , to the person who actually gives the whole meaning of the GOV / single person in Barcelona , it is always Marlene and there’s only “ The Vice President l who tries to wear her shoes .. 

Guy Nr.8 if I count well , not one of her best picks , still , B1 provides with the most popular tenant ( Esmi )  and the best Barcelona tenant ( Marlene ) . Well done B1 , the best is yet to come .