Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #11

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Just a question that is obvious, but why does she wear those bottoms up the crack of her ass. Sooner or later she'll get skid marks.  Regardless the microscopic bacteria on her rear end is a major cause of vagina infections. 

The doctors I know (many, my biggest occupational group of friends) all to the man say that panties that rub on the anus are a real bacteria catcher.  Just saying.  (BTW, Ever hear of an impacted tampon? whoa)

Beware of the girl wearing thongs.  Their hole is not as clean as one actually thinks.  :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

She wanted to fuck, he was asleep.  She woke him got eaten and fucked and as far as I'm concerned he can do what he wants now.  Nice cum from Leora.  She needed it.

Positive .. Things happen occasionally not at prime time ( that’s why also not so much replays attention ) ..Predictable …A nude or masturbating Leora still captures more attention than any fuck attempt with Paul despite some new things inserted in their sex life …

Let’s see how Leora will retaliate at the prime time zone battle since Paul has a really difficult working time schedule and the prime time shows / events / real life aren’t happening as often as it used to be . On the other hand , it always “ feels “ more sincere and realistic having the fun any time of the day and not between 22:00-01:00.. Let’s see how Leora will respond ..

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Positive .. Things happen occasionally not at prime time ( that’s why also not so much replays attention ) ..Predictable …A nude or masturbating Leora still captures more attention than any fuck attempt with Paul despite some new things inserted in their sex life …

Let’s see how Leora will respond ..

I'll look up the time and day Paul tried to stick his dick in her ass and report back

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

AHHH--CHOOO !!!😁

Ha!  Naw, I'd love to have a Russian speak translate Leora and Paul's conversations during sex. Maybe they are asking for this and that be interesting to learn her needs expressed and his comments.

She told Malia while being bated, "Oh, da!" as she was about to cum. That I understood.

• Haha 1

Good Morning  

great wednesday to all

17/08/2022  17/August /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Good Morning Hello GIF by 大姚Dayao

• Thanks 2

yesterday was a great afternoon and night 

Afternoon 

Eva went to the vet 

Night 

Into bed 

20:51 

Leora Doing blowjob on paul 

Paul Licking the kitten Leora 

Sex 

kitten drinking milk