B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

Someone in Martina thread suggested they are teasing us by going into the garage.

Maybe.

But if they wanted to tease us, going into the garage and not having sex would get old for them I would think.  Surely they know they could tease us like all the other girls do with a fake lesbian show.

Perhaps they don’t trust themselves to keep such a show fake.

We trust you Martina and Nelly!!!

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Someone in Martina thread suggested they are teasing us by going into the garage.

Maybe.

But if they wanted to tease us, going into the garage and not having sex would get old for them I would think.  Surely they know they could tease us like all the other girls do with a fake lesbian show.

Perhapse the whole hiding in the garage thing...which is clearly condoned by RLC and a big fuck you to the subs has led to increased shilling for RLC on CC and support for what amounts to fraud.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Maybe.

Surely those who now claim that Nelly and Martina are only "friends" can tell us what to make of this?

• Like 1

Lorraine ne pense qu'à son "propre confort", elle n'en a rien a foutre des autres... On l'a vu avec Lilith, avec Tweety et maintenant avec Esmi.

Concernant RLC s'ils ont quelque chose à gagner en plaçant Tim et Samson à B7, je ne crois pas. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, flint89 said:

i wonder what revenue RLC is gaining by retaining TIM and Samson. Samson was active fr some time with the relation with Loraine. Looks like that turned cold for some reason

In the same vein, I wonder what revenue is being gained by RLC in hiding a continuing relationship between Nelly and Martina. I now believe that their affair is still going on...that's a change for me. What monetary sense does it make for RLC to hide an affair and keep everything hidden and off-cam? When the Nelly/Martina affair first started, a year and a half ago, RLC subs sky-rocketed and lasted until there was no more on-cam sex and many believed like me that the affair was over. It seems to me that if the affair is actually still going strong, RLC would know about it and seek to promote an openness about it. It's a big money maker for RLC. i hate to ressurrect the old argument, about it's  Bogdan/Alberto not allowing the affair to be on-cam, but I think something is going on here and I have no idea what or why...things are just not adding up in my mind at least. Frustrating.