B2 - General Topic 2022 #20 (August / September)

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can still see that you support then the “ real life “ of Leora ..and she’s isn’t in your list like all the names you have referred to , maybe because you like her endless lists of visiting friends , her hobbies and activities , her incredibly variety and interesting life .. There are for sure  many people from your list that don’t seem to belong in the cameras world but not having Leora in your list is beyond me and the way I am trying to understand your thinking and reasons behind the “ tenants removal list “ , especially after clarifying and giving examples of actions of other participants .

How dare you even question Queen Leora's real life DD. Wash your mouth out with soap right now...😏

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

How dare you even question Queen Leora's real life DD. Wash your mouth out with soap right now...😏

Leora’s real life is the perfect example of how real life is nowadays in our society , couldn’t resist my reference 🙄😬😏..Oh wait , they will say again that we speak so much more in other apartments about her than the actual tenants residing so I stop 🤫

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

i like leora,i admit,but i'm not obsessed like the lot!

You like Leora but you complain for Mathilda ,Monica and all of the couples who at least have or trying to have normal lives on cameras , that’s why my counter post to you .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You like Leora but you complain for Mathilda ,Monica and all of the couples who at least have or trying to have normal lives on cameras , that’s why my counter post to you .

I'm the last person that would stand up for leora but what i can say is that she has earned her place at RLC,just like masha,nelly,linda,martina and carla! The others are just fucking freeloaders her to make a quick,easy  buck and it's up to me to determine whether i want freeloaders with my cash! you guys can continue to subscribe to the bullshit!!!

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

I'm the last person that would stand up for leora but what i can say is that she has earned her place at RLC,just like masha,nelly,linda,martina and carla! The others are just fucking freeloaders her to make a quick,easy  buck and it's up to me to determine whether i want freeloaders with my cash! you guys can continue to subscribe to the bullshit!!!

Exactly as you say , we have a choice , this is how it should be and how anyone of us wishes to invest / spend his money 😊

3 hours ago, cupid30 said:

I can go to chaturbate and watch masturbation videos for free,that's all she does and apparently lots of people are cool with it!!! I'm sorry but I'm sick of paying $45 to watch girls masturbate and do stupid massage and pseudo lesbian shows!!!!

Then go to chaturbate & stop wasting time here

6 hours ago, cupid30 said:

not just kaley....katie & adam,esenia & dima,val & jul,esmi,mathilda,kristy,alana,monica,leia,trinity,ailey,cassandra,tim can all leave this project as far as im concerned!! My sub has ended and im not going to resub until at least half of the list above are gone!!!!!!!!

Now if CamCaps could just get rid of you, we would all be happier, hopefully you never re-sub, so you have no reason to hang in here posting drivel

• Haha 1