Photoshop Trick

StnCld316

Thanks Squirrel.  Lately my mind has been sorely divided, and I don't quite have the heart for this sort of thing as I once had.    But I am still every bit a true friend to you as I had been from the start.

As you know, there are some pretty good people here.  People we both have come to know over time.

But now the walls have been breached by a hoard of pre-adolescent barbarians known as the Newbies. 

A truly terrifying sect.

And yet for those of us still on guard, we can only try to limit their annoyance and desecration of these once hallowed halls, as we bravely trod forward within these old corridors with one eye open for their half chewed discarded bubble gum. 

It's like hell trying to get off of the bottom of ones shoe.

Easy Woody. We were all Noobs at one time and had to find out how to 'fit in'. You also have to take into account that almost all of the recent Noobs have spoken any English as a 2nd or even 3rd language. Very few English speakers. And unless a person is relatively fluent in the language, then translation can be a real bitch.

It's the ones that out of the box come off as trolls begging for passwords, videos and the like.

Though I fail to see where this fits into this thread, I figured I'd join in on liking Fuzzy Nutz.

Maybe the new ones should have there name is a different color.  Around here you see a car all the time marked student driver so we know to be careful around them.  Maybe if they had there own color we would be careful or not read what they have to say.  Yes I wanted to poke fun at them or make fun of there post myself but I just walk away and not make a comment.  (maybe once or twice i did.)  But  they do drive me nuts and I do not want foamy to think he hit the jackpot  when he sees my nuts.

Well, someone read my first few posts......

And I've been hated ever since.  ;D

You were different. You had a plan, you had a vision. You stopped at nothing to attain your goal.

Look at your fuckin' karma! You, Nij, Woody, Dth -- are contributors who have accomplished legendary posts, and have earned your street cred.

So give the kids a break. They'll wash out if they're not fit, otherwise we'll whip 'em into shape. (Not to mention that some of them kick ass at writing code . . . )