B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She might have just arrived from a trip.

Bringing her back is just repeat the same error time and time again.

Holly got free and we finally enjoy her when she was released by Tweety . I have no proof obviously , but Tweety to me looks like this girl that grabs any opportunity presented to her so as living and enjoying an as much as luxury life she wishes , without in my opinion being able to support this kind of life and she can’t do it with her own “ power “ ( having a job , studying etc etc ) … Tweety cares for Tweety , but whenever girls like her or Nana are around  ,you always get the idea that maybe they reappear any moment again .

11 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

who is this tall tanned beauty in kitchen  with it looks like Tweety ... what a statuesque beauty I havent figured these new girls out at all ... but she is hot    thanks

I guess is Leia.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

Holly got free and we finally enjoy her when she was released by Tweety . I have no proof obviously , but Tweety to me looks like this girl that grabs any opportunity presented to her so as living and enjoying an as much as luxury life she wishes , without in my opinion being able to support this kind of life and she can’t do it with her own “ power “ ( having a job , studying etc etc ) … Tweety cares for Tweety , but whenever girls like her or Nana are around  ,you always get the idea that maybe they reappear any moment again .

who is Nana??