B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

None of the events that RLC has had in GOV so far can even be compared to a real party. The problem is that a party is about the residents having fun, while the events that some people here call parties are really nothing more than shows, also more like work events for the girls. This can be seen from the fact that at a real party, not only girls would be there, but also some guys the girls actually have an interest in. The problem with these show events from GOV is that they quickly become boring, because the girls are almost exclusively straight and therefore do not have the slightest sexual interest in each other. The whole thing ends then mostly in 1-3 hours of pseudo lesbian bullshit and then the girls are glad that it's over. If it has to be a party with only girls, then RLC has to rebuild the cast and find girls who are really into girls. 

I for one would rather see real parties in REAL LIFE CAM. Then normaly the sex happens in "private" only between the people actually interested in each other. Then things may also happen spontaneously and not always at prime time as a show for the camera. Holly and Thor are a good example of this. They are really sexually interested in each other and that is what leads to spontaneous sex (especially at the beginning of the relationship). But probably most importantly, all the do nothing girls and the show girls have to be replaced. It needs people who are really motivated to participate in the project. Preferably young people with good looks and interesting personality. Then real parties with real emotions would be possible. 

Do not forget: The shows are ultimately just work for the residents. If you want to watch actual fun, RLC need REAL LIFE. 

I agree with some of the things you are saying, but there have been parties at B4 over the last 2-3 years where clearly people were having a GREAT time and never did I think it was all an "act" or fake. And there were always guys around. Never did the chemistry between some of the women seem "pseudo" because, yes, some of the women were really bisexual by nature back then...and some still are. I do agree with you that RLC has really dropped the ball in not bringing more real bisexual women into the GOV apartments. Obviously the Martina/Nelly stuff at those parties wasn't fake to be sure. Same can be said about some of the sensual/sexual escapades involving Megan, Holly, Martina. and Gina. There was definite "heat" in some of those instances. So maybe what I yearn to see again in the GOV apartments is not possible with the current crop of tenants...you're probably correct there. But RLC could change that with a bit of a shakeup...but don't get rid of Lilith as I suspect she is bisexual and might be a willing participant. Anyway, thanks for the conversation and some good points.

1 hour ago, DWI said:

I agree with some of the things you are saying, but there have been parties at B4 over the last 2-3 years where clearly people were having a GREAT time and never did I think it was all an "act" or fake. And there were always guys around. Never did the chemistry between some of the women seem "pseudo" because, yes, some of the women were really bisexual by nature back then...and some still are. I do agree with you that RLC has really dropped the ball in not bringing more real bisexual women into the GOV apartments. Obviously the Martina/Nelly stuff at those parties wasn't fake to be sure. Same can be said about some of the sensual/sexual escapades involving Megan, Holly, Martina. and Gina. There was definite "heat" in some of those instances. So maybe what I yearn to see again in the GOV apartments is not possible with the current crop of tenants...you're probably correct there. But RLC could change that with a bit of a shakeup...but don't get rid of Lilith as I suspect she is bisexual and might be a willing participant. Anyway, thanks for the conversation and some good points.

I think you can really tell the difference between pseudo or real in whether the girls would have something together outside of prime time. Of course, there have been such girls. Nelly is clearly one of them. On the other hand, most of the girls in GOV have had this lesbian events only as a show (i like to call this pseudo lesbian). Magan fits well here as an example for this group of show girls. She had sponatane sex with her BF (that was something with real emotions), but never sponatane with the other girls. Gina is also more of a show girl. To believe that she has real interest (beside the shows) in other girls I find almost a little funny, considering how clearly hetero she is. 

That you address Lilith I think is very interesting. She is one of the girls with great potential. The problem here is that because RLC has so many other girls in the cast who wouldn't do anything, even girls like Lilith realize that real participation isn't even necessary. The result is a few silly shows without any real emotional involvement and an otherwise uneventful "vacation". RLC urgently needs to get rid of all the freeloading girls, so that girls with potential (whether straight, bi or lesbian) can actually can make something happen in this apartments (and not just somewere else).