B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

Tim was a week by his,off and he only had some kisses and talks with Kassandra .Samson  comes back and we immediately get a three way jacuzzi evening ..Monica is even more experienced to handle cameras attention than mostly “ fake “ Loraine but at least she’s more genuine when she gets horny ..As many people say , Monica for sure has many adventures and she fucks ( in my opinion ) a lot ala Marlene way but off cameras .. I hope the ultimate patient Samson makes wonders and he can finally tie up with Samson scoring his second success…

• Sad 1

Also … Monica by herself proves the thing that the majority here keeps on saying .. the co sharing of a bedroom anywhere is RLC’s biggest mistake .. we saw an improved Esmi as soon as Zabava left the B1 master bedroom .. we saw things happening at the villa’s penthouse as soon as Amira left .. I will keep on saying despite good friend’s Moos objections that Kristy would have also been providing much much more if Alana wasn’t there and I also think the same when they realize that they need to free the double bed in B7 and give it to a either a popular tenant of the past or a kind of “ Mathilda educated “ new arrival ..

The last time we saw an event in the jacuzzi was again with Samson and Loraine , Monica is playing for the clickbaits but it is still something different and the top cameras on Saturday night prove . I hope Samson manages to surprise us , who knows 😁

1 minute ago, PANMAN said:

I don't think there will be action between the three of them, I hope I am wrong 

Just some “ camera clicks “ , still , people will tune in and that’s the purpose . 

1 minute ago, moules said:

i think this was hastily arranged by RLC because of the troubles in B-5.

B&N went off with Alberto & Martina, no girls in B-7, B-4 has only Monica, Lilith, and Trinity,, and B-1 and B-2 offer very little.

Do you really believe in those conspiracy theories?!

• Haha 2