B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

I must be one of Kristy's oldest fans...but I have to call her out on this visit. She has done nothing more than act as click bate during this entire assignment. She teases, she kisses, she shows, but when it's time to do more, she puts on her clothes and goes home. I think that this visit with Monica will yield no more than any of her other visits...tease, tease, tease and go home. Unbelievable that she is not called out for this.

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, thinga69 a dit :

Une personne proche est décédée.

il y a 26 minutes, philo a dit :

Je dois être l'une des plus anciennes fans de Kristy... mais je dois l'appeler lors de cette visite. Elle n'a rien fait de plus qu'agir en tant que click bate pendant toute cette mission. Elle taquine, elle embrasse, elle montre, mais quand il est temps d'en faire plus, elle se rhabille et rentre chez elle. Je pense que cette visite avec Monica ne rapportera pas plus que n'importe laquelle de ses autres visites... taquiner, taquiner, taquiner et rentrer à la maison. Incroyable qu'elle ne soit pas appelée pour ça.

Que se passe t'il à B4, l'orage a a fait sauter les plombs encore . Pas de night vision dans les chambres du bas , pas de lumières  aussi

Zabava dans le noir total.

34 minutes ago, philo said:

I must be one of Kristy's oldest fans...but I have to call her out on this visit. She has done nothing more than act as click bate during this entire assignment. She teases, she kisses, she shows, but when it's time to do more, she puts on her clothes and goes home. I think that this visit with Monica will yield no more than any of her other visits...tease, tease, tease and go home. Unbelievable that she is not called out for this.

she has done enough or just as much as many if the other girls, even more than some. Also bates now and then. Im not sure what you mean when you say "when its time to do more she puts on her clothes and go home"

• Like 1

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

hey whats happening in Monicas room...too dark in the thumbs ...is she making out with someone  or buns up bating ??? thanks so much 

I see someone now...likely a sensuous massage ....  which as much as people complain...it is still a sexual release for these bored women...