Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

4 hours ago, Deepdave said:

You're not Alberto.  You are Dumber according to GF2.  But she should be calling you Adumber!!  LOL!! No kisses!!

😱 Now I'm really shocked Dave. 😱 But who the fuck is GF2 ? Don't think anyone to remember 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

12 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Alberto, Alberto, .... hurry, come quick, some strange guy was following me around sniffing my hair! 😨

and there was a line up even with a beautiful woman in the group...I was there LOL

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Deepdave said:

You have a lot to work on GF2 .  You would be far better off being nice to me.  You can’t make a movie without a plot.  Good luck.LOL No kiss yet.

LOL I take your luck...

You just fell again into the trap I set for you.

The old stereotype of the man addressing the woman...one more clue to your education Wow!!! It's 2022 and it's really not a winner to talk like that to a beautiful and tall woman (but I don't have big boobs like Martina 😜) . I didn't think that men could still dare to talk like that to a woman, Wow again.
You have just put yourself in even more trouble with the other members of the forum.
You should go to therapy to build up your confidence.... 

P.S. ok let go back to Martina...big kiss to.....Martina!   

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

😱 Now I'm really shocked Dave. 😱 But who the fuck is GF2 ? Don't think anyone to remember 🤣🤣🤣

Ok I go search for you and comeback, I will find out !!! LOL 😜

P.S Nelly get out of my keyboard....

• Sad 1

So far the drama continues. Martina Masterbates at 15:27 to 15:33,a white nickel wet panties typee. Got up put on bathing suit shorts packed beach towel grated roller blades and left before Al got home at 16:41. I don't think she wants to confront him on many things and does things behind his back. May be roller blading to Nelly???

But wait Bogdan packed bag and left at 17:21, No Nelly???

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

LOL Yes and he answer back on the job during the day LOL ah....those workers who are on their cell phones during work...

😂😂  not very intelligent...but maybe you've heard of time zones. After all, I have a good job, you don't seem to have one, otherwise you wouldn't have the time to write 4 posts in a row...😂

OMG! Looking at Martina with nothing but a t shirt on and ready to jump on, That fucking idiot went to bed. No wonder she must be sexually frustrated. I am. Too bad so sad. What will their life be like at 50 or 60 provided the relationship last that long. What a shame, I remember my 20's, 30's and 40's. I had German, French, Greek, Swedish, Denmark and English girlfriends. All great company. Never had problems like Alberto. WTF 

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

OMG! Looking at Martina with nothing but a t shirt on and ready to jump on, That fucking idiot went to bed. No wonder she must be sexually frustrated. I am. Too bad so sad. What will their life be like at 50 or 60 provided the relationship last that long. What a shame, I remember my 20's, 30's and 40's. I had German, French, Greek, Swedish, Denmark and English girlfriends. All great company. Never had problems like Alberto. WTF 

@BubbaG I like the way you report information about what is happening, we all need to do that and in your side, you do a very good job, Thank  ! and a big kiss..big like this  "KISS" to you ! 

We all need to have fun in this forum.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1