Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

10 hours ago, yelt said:

I believe Martina has lots of secrets that have gone beyond Alberto’s knowledge, and from time to time someone here on the forum will share a secret from her past. I am hoping for those secrets or problems that may have followed her brother, her family will not follow her. Don't hear much about her sister. Do they even speak?Consider her one secret with the late-night callers; is she really trying to hide those from Alberto? 

I know we all have secrets and some perhaps good and some not so good. However, in my opinion (my humbling opinion) she is not much younger than a lot of us, with plenty of time to spare or not, and she is very ambitious.  Martina may in short order, despite her self-help reading discoveries, desire to learn subject matter quickly; she may not realize the time is now to come clean with Alberto and if not, it will not be something she can retrieve or fix with sex. 

Just a thought but does anyone think drugs or alcohol may beginning to plague Martina. And her boredom, does it continue off camera, unproven sometimes daily visitations with Nelly(alcohol and drugs)? Or with all of life's feeling exploding in her mind, is it something she is fueling alone. Something to watch. 

I am hopeful someone will advise her that to accomplish those long-term goals, she should stop the time lost now which she will never get back later.  Perhaps to be successful in the future she may need to direct the energy and love into the one who knows her best and has shared her life and has (I believe) loved her nearly for 10+ years (Alberto). Alberto (his love, his patience) in part has been the reason she has the future goals today and not possibly leading a distressed life. I am not saying her life will fail but it can only strengthen if she directs her efforts with Alberto. Nor I am saying he is the answer to all her life questions. 

Lastly, I also believe that which @ddhmcalls boredom, if it worthens, could be an obstacle for Martina.  Perhaps Martina not realizing this boredom, could it make life harder with Alberto? And as for the secrets she keeps, until she matures, removes the diapers and realizes Alberto should be a part of her future, she should invest in him as he does in her or perhaps she may always be an entertainer, starved for social attention. 

YES! I think most of those things. Someone said they tell each other all, but I don't believe that. If so open relationship or not If Al puts up with I witness, then He is even much more of a fool than one could.

I followed her actions and facial expression even at Saturdays picnic when she displayed a hand gesture in discust to Nellys friend and received a hug from her for comfort. If she is in fact ditching Al, then who gets the apartment? Looks to me that Nelly would take her in. Then she could do more drugs and pot.

And another thing Martina doesn't work, who's gonna pay for her running around all night and school if she goes back?

About the Topless activity: understand that everything depends on the context.
If I'm at the beach and several women are topless, I don't see a problem because it's also done in a context where it's a common permitted practice and they are 'strangers' around me. 
If I'm with friend's house party and I decide to go topless and I'm the only one, that's not appropriate behavior. I don't see any justification for telling myself that I'm going to go topless other than to negatively provoke my boyfriend and tell others that I'm sexually available, look at my assets... 

Have you ever been to a party with friends and one of the guests decides to go topless and be the only one doing it? unless she is completely intoxicated...but that's definitely not the case with Martina.

P.S I wonder what happened in Nelly's head...maybe she thinks that if Bogdan has his 'share' of Martina, she can still have her share? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

About the Topless activity: understand that everything depends on the context.
If I'm at the beach and several women are topless, I don't see a problem because it's also done in a context where it's a common permitted practice and they are 'strangers' around me. 
If I'm with friend's house party and I decide to go topless and I'm the only one, that's not appropriate behavior. I don't see any justification for telling myself that I'm going to go topless other than to negatively provoke my boyfriend and tell others that I'm sexually available, look at my assets... 

Have you ever been to a party with friends and one of the guests decides to go topless and be the only one doing it? unless she is completely intoxicated...but that's definitely not the case with Martina.

P.S I wonder what happened in Nelly's head...maybe she thinks that if Bogdan has his 'share' of Martina, she can still have her share? 

She was on pot and alcohol plus Nelly and Bogdan.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

It may have been a bit irritating for some that Martina went topless in the pool and Bogdan was with her. The only question is what new has Bogdan seen? Bare breasts can be seen on Spanish beaches of all sizes and ages, so what's the problem. Guess we're all just waiting to see her at least topless. Whether you saw her pussy, I can't say, I didn't look too closely. We should all know her revealing ways, I don't think anyone involved had a problem with it on Sat.

Agree Adalbert.  I thought it was fun and very typical for Martina who is open.  Not sure why anyone would be upset or irritated.  Also I thought the same that this must not be new for Bogdan.  But I can’t remember back a year ago.  My only point is that her behavior might be evidence that everything is not hunky dorry with Alberto as some suggest. It was noted by someone that Alberto was not happy that she was carrying on like this although I think someone else felt differently.

• Like 1

It looks like Martina was just being nice toAlberto to ease her getting ready for another night out on the town, To be seen. So in the mean time Al is in the kitchen cooking and talking to himself and sometimes the dog.

What a shitty situation.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

It looks like Martina was just being nice toAlberto to ease her getting ready for another night out on the town, To be seen. So in the mean time Al is in the kitchen cooking and talking to himself and sometimes the dog.

What a shitty situation.

Here's a thought... what IF, rather than going out to party every night and given she's not in school right now, MAYBE she has a night shift JOB at a bar or night club.  It would make perfect sense.  I mean, I get she's 26 and likes to party, but who goes out EVERY night to party.  That just seems a bit excessive to me.  Granted, she comes back and forth, changing and clearly drinking also, but that could just be after work and hanging out... side effect of the job and being nocturnal for that job.  I dunno, but I would be pissed if she was going out every single night JUST to party, but maybe just as irritated as Alberto if it was a job and he was concerned about what happens after work.  Aaaaaand... discuss.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

What a shitty situation.

he made his bed, now he has to lie in it.

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Here's a thought... what IF, rather than going out to party every night and given she's not in school right now, MAYBE she has a night shift JOB at a bar or night club.  It would make perfect sense.  I mean, I get she's 26 and likes to party, but who goes out EVERY night to party.  That just seems a bit excessive to me.  Granted, she comes back and forth, changing and clearly drinking also, but that could just be after work and hanging out... side effect of the job and being nocturnal for that job.  I dunno, but I would be pissed if she was going out every single night JUST to party, but maybe just as irritated as Alberto if it was a job and he was concerned about what happens after work.  Aaaaaand... discuss.  🤣

I like your train of thought here Moose. It's very logical and fits the profile of night club bartender or cocktail waitress at a bar. Which would also mean that Martina is earning some very nice money over and above what RLC is paying her. If true, that would make her one of the very few recent tenants to actually hold an outside job. That would seem to fit her ambitious personality. The more I think of it, you might be on to something. Nice post.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

If this were true she has open hours to be able to come in for a while, change clothes even go back out or what ever the fuck she wants. I don't buy that she is just out to have her way even while Al cooks cleans clothes works and all she has to do is let him give her a peck on the cheek, face or assand he appears to be happy. WTF